Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,600
  • Pricing

About Brittany Meade Events + Design

Brittany Meade Events + Design is dedicated to creating memorable occasions that are full of meaningful details and personal touches. Let's start planning your next event!

• Amyot Events
Sweetheart table
f565b4fc875d3b6f 1528394843 f95b4bd76c3f7ed9 1528394842 8e241f25b122f7a1 152839

2 Reviews for Brittany Meade Events + Design

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

Brittany Meade Events + Design was amazing! I seriously can’t thank Brittany enough for all the work she put forth for our wedding! I initially started working with Brittany in the capacity of just renting some of her inventory. As the wedding approached, my needs grew to be much more than what I originally intended.

Brittany’s attention to detail was so reassuring and answered my many questions with professionalism and in such a timely manner! Additionally, Brittany excelled in every project we sent her way with such an optimistic attitude! She needed little direction or explanation and I never doubted her ability to complete all our wedding responsibilities accurately and efficiently. Plus, Brittany’s innovative ideas made me feel like my wedding was unique and not like every other wedding! She knew what the next big thing would be and shared her input and feedback openly which I greatly appreciated!

I relied greatly on Brittany for so many aspects of my wedding and she most definitely delivered! I would highly recommend Brittany Meade Events + Design to any newly engaged couple!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Krista · Married on 10/14/2017

I hired Brittany for day of coordination + a few hours for my wedding this past October. She initially caught my eye because of her super reasonable pricing, but it was when I started communicating with her regularly via email and on a few phone calls that I knew she would be great! She is so friendly and sweet but also gets the job done. She put together an awesome timeline for the day of my wedding, also making note of any vendor drop offs happening before the day of - which I found to be extremely useful to share with my family and wedding party in advance of the weekend. She also made great recommendations when I needed help in deciding on something, and brought a few things to my attention (such as bouquet toss and cake cutting time) that I had completely forgotten about. At the same time, if we had a special request, she was quick to jump in and help us come up with a plan of action. Our wedding weekend ran sooo smoothly, in large part due to Brittany's coordination with vendors ahead of time, her attention to detail and her ability to stick to the timeline and tell us where we needed to be and when. She brought an assistant with her both to the rehearsal on Friday night, and for the duration of the wedding day, which I found to be extremely helpful. Between Brittany and her assistant, we didn't have to worry about finding a family member or friend to hand out programs - they took care of it. They also made several announcements to our guests throughout the day, to make sure they knew what was going on. I can't recommend Brittany enough. She is affordable and just so lovely to work with!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Brittany Meade Events + Design Pricing

Brittany Meade Events + Design Price Rates

• Annapolis, 21401 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Meade Events + Design)