5447 Railroad Road, Germansville, PA 18053 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,499
  • Deals 1

About Brittany Frisch Photography

Brittany Frisch Photography is a photography business in Germansville, Pennsylvania. Brittany is a natural light photographer that specializes in wedding and portrait photography. She has a background in film and fine art and loves capturing authentic and intimate moments. Brittany gets to know you as a couple so she can better tell your love story on your special day.

Brittany Frisch Photography creates a custom timeline and shot list for you day to ensure nothing goes undocumented. She plans created portraits that she captures through gentle guiding, not posing, and is always snapping candids. All wedding collections include an engagement session, online gallery and at least six hours of coverage. You can personalize your package with add-on services. Brittany’s photography services include:

• Additional hours

5 Reviews for Brittany Frisch Photography

• Kelly

Kelly Branch · Married on 10/13/2019

Incredible

My husband and I were beyond lucky to have Brittany photograph our wedding day! She truly captured the essence of our relationship and all the love and emotions shared by us and our guests on our special day. Brittany made us feel so comfortable, kept everything flowing smoothly, is extremely professional, and pays close attention to every detail from start to finish! Her photography is a beautiful piece of art that we will forever cherish!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Maxon · Married on 08/31/2019

Hands down our best decision

We loved having Brittany Frisch Photography for our wedding. I honestly can’t recommend her more! We love SO MANY of the photos they (can’t forget second-shooterLeslie!) took. We loved having them as part of our day because they have such fun, amazing personalities. Plus Brittany went above and wayyy beyond during a pre-ceremony taping debacle 😂 She does more than point and shoot, she’s truly an artist and really helped us through the day. Seriously though my husband hates getting his pictures done, but he enjoyed the experience just as much as I did. He still talks about how great they are!

We got our box of prints & goodies and let me tell you - if you order from Brittany you don’t have to worry about the quality. This stuff is amazing and sososo adorable.

We will cherish these memories forever and are grateful to benefit from your tremendous talent! If you hire her, you will be blessed. Plus you’ll want to be her best friend because of how much fun you’ll have!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Halley Yankanich · Married on 07/07/2018

July Wedding on the Pier

I was lucky enough to have Brittany recommended to me by a friend for my wedding photos. From the start Brittany was responsive and so friendly, I knew I’d love working with her. At the wedding, Brittany was courteous and sweet to all of our guests who loved her as much as my husband and I did! Our photos turned our amazing. Brittany made sure all of the angles and poses were super flattering, and she suggested locations around our venue that made for really unique shots.. not just your average photos at the alter. I highly recommend Brittany because she’s the best of both worlds— fun and sweet to work with, and takes amazing, flattering photos!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Brittany Frisch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3499.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Brittany Frisch Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 5447 Railroad Road Germansville, PA, 18053 See on map
    Location of (Brittany Frisch Photography)