2579 US HWY 13 N, Goldsboro, NC 27534 Map · Phone number

About Brittani Schultze Photography

I love to photograph people who live life like the adventure it is! Lives full of love and laughter and dreams and savoring all that is good. In my photography, I try to capture the stories of my clients, showing off their unique and wonderful personalities. Some of the greatest adventures I get to share with people is photographing their wedding days, capturing their love in engagement portraits, and documenting the sheer overwhelming sense of family and gratitude in military homecomings.

I am constantly honored and thrilled to be able to share my gift for photography with my clients, to help them always remember these stories, these moments. It’s part of what I love best about being a professional photographer.

Follow Brittani Schultze Photography on

sarahphillipwedding0415
353c230150b0df8b 1466784738329 lindleypatrickwedding0752
lindleypatrickwedding0752

3 Reviews for Brittani Schultze Photography

Brittani has been absolutely fabulous to work with so far! Our wedding is 6 months from now, but she has already been extremely attentive and helpful in assisting us in making our wedding fantastic. She did our engagement photos for us, drove over an hour to the location to photograph, and stayed with us for nearly 2 hours. We can't wait for her and Kevin to shoot my bridal portraits and our wedding photos.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Kirsten · Married on 12/28/2013

I can't say enough great stuff about Brittani. She was wonderful throughout the entire wedding and planning process. The pictures are still something I look at just because they're so wonderful. Even my husband noticed how talented she is and said she would have to do all of our photos for any special occasion. She's worth every penny.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/03/2015

1.2
      2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

I’d be very cautious before working with this photographer. She was supposed to photograph my wedding this year after having to post-pone due to conflicts in my personal life. She was willing to do so. However, I had concerns about her schedule, responsiveness, and overall attitude that she never addressed. She puts her schedule before the bride's and only works with what schedule is best for her. Don’t live 1 hour away from her studio b/c scheduling will be a disaster. Don't expect instant replies for 3 weeks, 1 month, and even 2 months at a time. I was trying to work a new date with her and she hadn't responded to me for 2 entire months and she claimed my fiance had said not to talk to me, which was not true so therefore an outright lie. She clearly wasn’t responding so I would feel so frustrated with her that I would be forced to cancel her services. As for professionalism goes, there were some conflicts going on during my distress that she was completely unapologetic about. Even on Facebook, she said how grateful she was to have “other” clients, making it clear to me she didn’t want to work with me and only did out of a contractual obligation. I tried asking what she meant and she not confirm, nor deny. She decided to ignore the issue all together. Of course, at multiple points I did ask for a refund for such a lack of professionalism but she said legally she could not do that. While I understand that, she still felt no sympathy or humility toward my plight. She continued to disregard my feelings and when I communicated my concerns as the bride, she ignored them b/c of what was going on in HER life. A simply apology would have gone along way but there was none. She even said she didn’t have to justify herself to me rather than address my concerns. If refunds can’t be issued, then what harm would a real apology have done? Nearly $3,000 flushed down the drain and Brittani does not even bat an eye. She only sees her clients as dollar signs. Avoid at all costs!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Brittani Schultze Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2750
    2nd Shooter
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums