Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About Britta Marie Photography

I am a film and digital wedding photographer out of Chicago. I have been blessed to capture 100+ weddings all over the world. As much as I love the creative aspect of my job, my absolute favorite part of what I do is getting to meet couples who are embarking on the most exciting time of their lives.

Follow Britta Marie Photography on

weddingwire0017

17 Reviews for Britta Marie Photography

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Britta Marie Photography!

You can quickly tell by Britta's work how amazingly talented she is, but she is so wonderful and easy to work with! When searching for a wedding photographer, I came across Britta's beautifully captured photos and after the initial phone call, I felt 100% sure she was the right one to capture our day as she immediately made me feel at ease and that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. And I didn't!! The day of our wedding, she took care of everything!

Britta and her team were SO fun to work with! My husband and I hope to book Britta for our future family sessions :)

I would recommend Britta Marie Photography 100 times over!!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2016

If you've made it to this page, stop what you are doing and call Britta immediately - Quick! Before she is booked up!!

Hands down - FAVORITE VENDOR.

Britta was by far the best decision we made while planning our wedding. She truly was a dream to work with from our engagement pictures to our wedding day and beyond. She is extremely talented, professional, exceptionally kind-hearted and fun to be around. We found ourselves talking about how much we loved her on our honeymoon and we were sad to know our time with her was over.

Britta is an expert at what she does - we trusted her advice from the start and we were rewarded with the most beautiful photos that our friends & family swoon over. Our bridal party all made a mental note to book Britta when the time comes for them to get married and our entire family knows her by name.

To say Britta went above and beyond is a understatement... Our wedding coordinator went missing during the wedding day and Britta naturally stepped in to save the day and help everything run smoothly - we couldn't be more grateful. We feel so lucky to have found her and she will be our photographer for years.

Seriously... go book her right now.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Lexi · Married on 08/05/2016

Britta was absolutely fantastic!!! She did our engagement photos and wedding photos and they came out beautifully and quicker than expected. She's also super fun to be around :)

Sent on 08/19/2016

Britta Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards