Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC

Upper Marlboro, MD View map Visit website

Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC is a wedding hair styling service based out of Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Founded by licensed stylist Britiny Peay, this company provides a luxurious and upscale experience for clients throughout the Metro DC area. Britiny has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry and has worked her magic on numerous red carpet events. These include the Kennedy Honors Awards, the White House Correspondents Dinner, and the 2016 Team USA Awards. Throughout her illustrious career, this beautician has worked on promo commercials for shoe designer Tori Soudan and LG USA Mobile and styled many weddings.

Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC is passionate about helping soon-to-be-newlyweds look and feel their best on their big day. Packages include a consultation and trial, day-of hair services, clip-in extensions, and a travel-size home care gift bag. This professional is also available to style each member of the wedding party with ‘dos that perfectly complement each individual’s personality. For large parties, Britiny can arrange for a second hairdresser to accompany her to ensure that everyone looks fabulous.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Lauren H. Married on 10/10/2020

LOVED my experience

I had the best experience with Britiny from the hair trial to the day of. I couldn’t have been happier with how my hair turned out and it was so nice getting to know Britiny. Everyone’s hair turned out great and Britiny added to the relaxed vibe of the day. Highly recommend!

Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, they are truly appreciated. It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank your for allowing me to share such a beautiful moment with you and your loved ones. Have an awesome week!
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 07/12/2015

Britiny is Amazing!

Britiny did the hair for me and my sister for my sister's wedding, and did an amazing job! My sister's [excellent & amazing] makeup artist suggested Britiny and we're so glad she did. She was very professional, worked quickly and efficiently, and the end product was beautiful. She gave me the perfect bridesmaid/maid of honor look and it stayed in place all night long (which my hair never does!). I would highly recommend Britiny for any/all hair needs!

Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC's reply:

Teresa it was so much fun working with you and your sister. I truly appreciate your kind words. It was an honor to be a part of such a memorable day with you all. Have a great weekend!

Pricing

Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC Price Rates

Team

BRITINY PEAY
BRITINY PEAY
Owner/ Licensed Cosmetologist

I have been a licened Cosmetologist for 13 years, but have been passionate about styling hair since I was a little girl. Doing someones hair has always brought me joy, not only to see the finished work but for the connection and conversation with a variety of people. Throughout my career I have been fortunate in meeting so many people with many different backgrounds. Currently, I am a freelance Hairstylist who specializes in Bridal and special event hairstyling.

Serving: DC Metro Area Upper Marlboro, MD, 20774
301-494-8497

By Appointment Only
Location of (Britiny The Hair Concierge, LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding