11600 E. Washington St. #29054, Indianapolis, IN 46229 Map · Phone number

About Brilliant Events

At Brilliant Events, we take your wedding planning off your shoulders but never out of your hands. We take great pleasure in knowing that we can meet all of your needs.

That starts with a personal consultation by a professional event planner where we spend time getting to know the two of – your style, and your stories. Then we combine meticulous planning with impeccable attention to detail to plan the wedding of your dreams. Whether you need help planning from A to Z or help in executing the plans that you have already outlined. We are available for grand scale events or just day of services.

Brilliant Events leaves you free to relax and enjoy the most important day of your lives.

Got a business event you need help planning? We do those, too!

Follow Brilliant Events on

britt wedding 26
britt wedding 2

1 Reviews for Brilliant Events

Keely · Married on 10/11/2014

After spending weeks and getting frustrated over how we were going to get our reception set up before our wedding ceremony, my wife and I finally looked into a day-of planner, and what a gem we found. Nicole, the founder of Brilliant Events, went above and beyond all of our expectations. We needed her services both before and after the reception, and she delivered in both instances.

My wife and I live in Cincinnati, so Nicole made meeting an absolute breeze when we were in town. She responded to emails and calls within minutes, and she was always willing to help in any way she could. Additionally, she asked us many questions to ensure we had all of our bases covered, which some were not!

Her experience and attention to detail was impeccable, and I would not hesitate recommending her talents to friends and family.

Hire her! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2014