Eustis, FL 32726 Map · Phone number

Brie & Brie 5
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! Natural makeup

Brittney was seriously amazing! I came to her after a trial-gone-wrong with makeup that was too heavy for me and made me feel 10 years older. Brittney listened to me, looked at my inspiration pictures and previous trial pictures and made me feel super comfortable. On the day of, I changed my look a bit and she was able to make the changes with ease.
    And totally outside of her job description, but when my wedding cake cancelled literally five minutes before she arrived, she was able to find a baker with a cake in her network. Brittney was amazing to work with and I would choose her all over again!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Brie & Brie 6

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

I don’t how Brittney does it, but she is amazing. We had her and some associates travel to the house to do 5 Bridesmaids, 1 MOB, and my (Bride) hair. Everyone loved it, and it even all stayed how it was supposed to the entire night. She and some colleagues also did some makeup, all of it was stunning. Brittney was extremely helpful, and listened to everyone’s concern and wants while also imparting her own professional wisdom and touch into everyone’s look. We truly were so lucky to be able to have her make everyone look and feel gorgeous for the big day.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Brie & Brie 7
    Brie & Brie 8
    Brie & Brie 9
    Brie & Brie 10

Corinne · Married on 05/07/2016

Brittney was easy to communicate with via email as we planned and setup my hair and makeup trial, and services for myself and my bridesmaids for day of the wedding. Her stylist Keara who did both the trial and day-of services, was more than willing to travel to my location which was super convenient, and she arrived early to ensure our appointments always started on time. During her services she was easy to talk to, made me feel comfortable and offered good advice for my hair and makeup look. It was fun to watch the transformation - she is very talented! All my bridesmaids were very pleased with their hairstyles, and my hair and makeup for the wedding was even more beautiful than I expected! It was perfect and I felt like my appearance was just what I was hoping for - it didn't make me feel too "made up," while still looking exceptionally beautiful. I highly recommend Brie & Brie for wedding makeup and hair services - they work with some very talented stylists, and I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Brie & Brie FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling

• Always and Forever Florida Weddings
    Always and Forever Florida Weddings Wedding Officiants

If you want to look absolutely stunning for your wedding, Brie & Brie is the team to contact!

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Brie and Brie can make even the most complicated updo look easy! From romantic to regal looks, they do it all!

• a Brilliant Beauty by Tracie Cervero
    a Brilliant Beauty by Tracie Cervero Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brittney is my first choice go-to for hair on weddings. Easy to work with and gorgeous hair designs. Always professional and loves her brides. See you soon. Brittney!

• Eustis, 32726 See on map