625 Beechwood Avenue, Roselle Park, NJ 07204 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About BRIDAL XPERIENCE

You deserve to look your best on your wedding day! Lissa -Marie at Femme Studio will work with you to achieve your desired look for those beautiful photos. With her special care, attention to detail, and expertise, Lissa-Marie and her artistic team will make sure all eyes are on YOU!

Lissa has been voted by The Knot "Best of Weddings" for 2011, 2012 ,2013,2014 and 2015. She’s been voted Wedding Wire's "Best of Weddings" for 2012, 2013, & 2014 and 2015.

Skills: Hair dressing and makeup application, traditional and airbrush, instructions, private parties, eyelash extentions, Charity, Editorial, Television and Stage Work.

Visit the website: http://bridalxperience.carbonmade.com

Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bridal-Xperience/213049738859580?ref=bookmarks

Contact: mailto:femmestudio@hotmail.com (e) l 908-456-1444

DSC7704

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for BRIDAL XPERIENCE

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2016

Lissa-Marie is incredible! I hired her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding (yesterday!) and I was so happy with her work that I felt like I HAD to write a review ASAP! We did a trial several months ago and she was so patient and friendly. She spent lots of time trying different looks and really made me feel at ease. On my wedding day, she did my hair and makeup and also hair for two of my bridesmaids. She also had another assistant come to do makeup for them. We all looked great and were so happy! I got compliments all night long!!! She made me feel beautiful and I will be forever grateful. Thank you, Lissa-Marie!!!!!!

Marilyn · Married on 08/06/2016

Wonderful experience with a miracle worker. Anyone can make a bride in her twenties look good, But can you make the mother in their 60's look great? That's talent. Never had so many compliments. Brought a posse of women who did the whole bridal party as well as a few extra family members and everyone looked stunning. Updos, extensions. braids, anything was possible. They were incredibly accommodating about last minute switches. All had hair and make up done. It was really worth every cent.
    Lissa Marie was very accommodating about trials as well.

Carla · Married on 06/24/2016

I hired Lissa Marie and her team to do makeup and hair for my wedding. Everything went perfect! Before my wedding day I had a hair and make up trial. I had some pictures of what I wanted and Lissa took it from there, she did exactly what I wanted and made the look even better to fit me. Lissa blocked out plenty of time so we could try different looks, but she nailed it on the first try, no need to try anything else! Leading up to my wedding I had a few changes to make as people kept adding/subtracting services, but Lissa took it all in stride and was super accommodating. On my actual wedding day Lissa brought two additional stylists with her - Natalie did hair and Shauna did makeup. They did a wonderful job and if someone was not 100% satisfied they were happy to make changes until everyone got the services they wanted. All the stylists showed up on time and when my ladies were running late and had not yet shown up to start getting ready Lissa was very conscious of the time and was firm without ever getting flustered. Very professional. In the end, I was so happy with how my hair and makeup turned out. I would highly recommend Lissa Marie and her staff to anyone. I hope to work with her again myself!

BRIDAL XPERIENCE FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

• 625 Beechwood Avenue Roselle Park, 07204 See on map
    9083975521 (Other Phone Number)
    9082450145 (Fax Number)