Bridal Veil Fashions

Capitola, CA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Capitola, California, Bridal Veil Fashions is a wedding garment store specializing in gowns and other types of apparel. This family-run business is operated by mother-and-daughter-duo Joanne and Lisa Cecchettini. For over five decades, this store has been providing their clients with their one-of-of-kind dresses, tuxedos, and more. By keeping up-to-date with the latest trends, this store can help you find the nuptial outfit apparel you’ve always dreamed of.

Bridal Veil Fashions provides garments for the engaged couples, as well as all members of your wedding party. Couples and their wedding entourages are welcome into the store and encouraged to relax as you try a variety of attire. For those who find their desired garment but require alterations, the store’s team can ensure that your item fits your exact measurements.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200
$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

4.7

1 User photo

Gillian F. Getting married on 09/10/2022

Highly Recommend!!!

We had such a great time at Bridal Veil Fashions! Lisa is wonderfully efficient and helpful. This was my first time trying on wedding gowns so I let her lead the experience by bringing me different styles that she thought would work well with my figure. Almost everything I tried on was perfect. We found the most amazing dress and it just happened to be half off. In general, though, the prices at this shop are very reasonable. My perfect dress AND elaborate veil totaled $800 (with tax)!

Lisa was essential when I was picking out a veil. AND she also has experience fitting people for bras. She managed to guess my size just by looking at me; it was very impressive.

THEN she ended up delivering the dress to the place I was staying (I live in Salt Lake City and was visiting family) and offered instrumental tips for bringing a wedding dress on a flight.

The piece de resistance was actually her dog, who wouldn't leave my side the entire time. She offered to put the dog away, so if you don't like dogs don't worry about having a dog around. But I loved it!

Would highly recommend this store to any bride-to-be!

Bridal Veil Fashions's reply:

We did have a good time for sure and Thanks for including Miss Lily!
    I really hope to see the final pics of this amazing gown on your wedding day. From my family to yours Happy New year.
  • Tamara
    Tamara B. Married on 09/21/2021

Thanks to dr voodoo

Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
    has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
    him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
    cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
    WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    Shereena N. Married on 08/27/2021

She saved my wedding day

This company saved my wedding day, Lisa went above and beyond for me, she drove through hot traffic to help me in my huge ball gown wedding dress, stuck pins, re-styled trimmed and pinned everything perfectly, without her I would not have been able to take one step in that dress!I had no family at my wedding (I came from overseas and they sadly were refused at the UK-USA border) she helped me in ways I never expected anyone would do. She gave as much energy and effort to me as a bride as a mother and I am forever grateful. I will never forget. thank you so much. highly recommend this team :)

Bridal Veil Fashions's reply:

Thank you Shereena!!!
    I will forever remember our time together and your amazing gown. my little scissors had workout!!! You were so patient, kind and fun in the midst of anxiety.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katherine & Justin
    62 photos · 08/21/2021

Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Sound In Motion Entertainment Group Wedding DJs

Bridal Veil is an institution here in the Santa Cruz area. Lisa and her staff are so attentive and very intuitive. Picking your wedding dress is not always easy and it is wonderful to have someone patient and who is so knowledgeable with all of the designers. We highly recommend them!!

2121 41st Ave. Suite 106 Capitola, CA, 95010
Location of (Bridal Veil Fashions)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding