1224 Northridge Mall, Salinas, CA 93906 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Andrews Formal

Andrews Formal was started because of the lack of options. I wanted to be different so I opened my doors with a few simple Ideas.

Variety-

Offer as many tuxedo styles and colors as I could find. Vest Colors are key so we carry 86 colors in stock. and offer over 200 to choose from.

Service-

We offer personalized service and strive to give every customer the attention and time needed to achieve the perfect look.

Price-

Give the best value for your money possible

We are the only full service Mens formalwear store in Monterey County. We have the largest inhouse inventory in all of Monterey County. What does this mean for you? No more ordering from a book and waiting till your event to see how thing fit. We can dress you in a variety of styles and colors to see what looks best. This also means that we can help get a last minute participant in a tuxedo the same day. We offer a full service altlerations for all kinds of clothing.

Come in and let my staff and I show you the difference when you choose Andrews Formal.

We can take care of your out of state participants with our TuxedoFit.com website

AndrewsFormalLogoDesign
Get the White LaStrada for a Modern Fit
Get the White LaStrada for a Modern Fit
The Mirage!
The Mirage!
Different, get the Troy Full Dress best known coat as Penguin Tail.
Different, get the Troy Full Dress best known coat as Penguin Tail.
Traditional Wedding Tuxedo
Traditional Wedding Tuxedo
AndrewsFormalLogoDesign

3 Reviews for Andrews Formal

Crystal · Married on 07/14/2012

My groom and I were very pleased with the services we were provided by Andrews Formal. We had a very big wedding July 14,2012 and they were very patient and accommodating with us. They do a good job my color was not a very easy color and they took care of it and took a load off of the groom and myself that's what I liked from them, they also allow you to try the tuxes out to see if it's what you really want. They go out of their way for thier customers. I will for sure use again for other events.

Crystal. S

Sent on 08/06/2012

Liz · Married on 05/22/2010

I was very pleased with the rentals, everything looked great!

Sent on 06/08/2010

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

Not much selection on site but great value and can order what you find in magazines...

Sent on 12/31/2014

Andrews Formal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200, $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales, Partial Sale

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Andrews Formal 1
    Rent 6 Tuxedos and Groom Recieve a Free New Suit to Keep!
    Rent 7 Tuxedos and the Groom receives a free suit from our new in stock suit lines. We recommend the suit be used for the rehearsal dinner and the groom rent a tuxedo for the wedding. Recommended not required.
  • Andrews Formal 2
    Grooms Tuxedo Rental For Free
    Rent 4 Tuxedos and Receive the Grooms Tuxedo For Free.

• Blue Aces Bake Shoppe
    Blue Aces Bake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

Andrew, Ruthie and the family are wonderful. Their attention to detail and serving the needs of their community is their top priority. We have used their services and recommended them to our clients for many years. It's no wonder why this company has grown so much, it's their quality and personal touch that makes Andrew's Formal and Bella's Bridal a great place, we highly recommend them.

• 1224 Northridge Mall Salinas, 93906 See on map