Brick + Roses Events

Murphysboro, IL View map Visit website

Brick + Roses Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based in Murphysboro, Illinois. Owner and lead planner and coordinator Alliyah is passionate about her work. Planning your wedding isn’t just about choosing colors and completing to-do lists; it’s also about imagining your future together. It’s about taking the first step on your journey toward your happily ever after. Alliyah would love to be your guide and advocate. She can’t wait to help you turn your wedding dreams into reality.

Brick + Roses Events covers events in the Southern Illinois region and beyond. Alliyah offers full planning and day-of coordination packages. Her planning package includes a pre-wedding consultation, planning sessions, vendor recommendations and management, rehearsal and day-of coordination, a wedding day emergency kit, and more. If you’re ready, Alliyah would love to get together and discuss what she can do for you.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1-2
    Erin L. Married on 06/05/2021

Aliyah the Allstar!⭐️

Her business is starting to flourish but if it was up and running before I started planning my wedding a year ago I would have definitely hired her to be my event planner. She is organized and so full of ideas. The day of my wedding she was assisting my photographer. Little did I know she’d become more of just an assistant! She ran all over for us, assisted with last minute decoration touches, and she fluffed my dress more times than I could count. She absolutely did not have to but you can tell she enjoys her job and takes pride in making all of her brides have the most unforgettable day. The one thing I absolutely loved was her quick behind the scene videos and pictures she captured from her cellphone. We did not have a videographer but it was the most thoughtful thing and now I get to cherish these for all my days.😊 Also her laugh is contagious and she brings the light to anyone’s day! Our family & friends all enjoyed having her around.💕
    Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see all the brides you make happy throughout your new journey.

Brick + Roses Events's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! You and Hunter were a such gorgeous couple and kindhearted as well. It was a pleasure helping with your wedding. Many blessings to you both!

Pricing

Brick + Roses Events Price Rates

Team

Alliyah  Lawver
Alliyah Lawver
Owner

We believe in a Christ-love that accepts all shapes and forms of love. So if you're a giddy bride and groom, a detailed-oriented bride and bride, a relaxed groom and groom, or a laughing multi-cultural couple Brick + Roses can't wait to celebrate with you!

Murphysboro, IL, 62966
Location of (Brick + Roses Events)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding