Blush & Ivory Bridal Boutique

Herrin, IL View map Visit website

Blush & Ivory Bridal Boutique, based in Herrin, Illinois, offers an extensive range of wedding dresses. From their shop in downtown Herrin, owners Joe and Dana want to help you make magical memories. Their store carries gowns to suit all styles and tastes, to help clients feel confident and beautiful on their big day.

Joe, Dana, and the team at Blush & Ivory Bridal Boutique believe that finding your perfect wedding gown should be an experience you’ll treasure forever. You are invited to make an appointment for personal service and attention to detail. Here, you can discuss your ideas and personal sense of style, which Joe and Dana will strive to understand. They use this information to find the right gown to fit your specifications. To complete the look, the boutique provides jewelry, hair accessories, belts, and shoes. Bridesmaids and mothers of the couple are also spoiled for choice, with an extensive range of formalwear in stock at this store.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Erin
    Erin D. Getting married on 05/14/2022

Amazing Experience at Blush & Ivory Bridal Boutique

Personal and SO helpful! Found my dream dress at a reasonable price with the help of these amazing women! Cannot recommend them enough!!!

Blush & Ivory Bridal Boutique's reply:

Erin, Thank you so much! We're so excited we were able to help you find the gown that brought out your inner Bride!
  • Alliyah
    Alliyah Married on 04/03/2021

Personalized Service

Thank the heavens for Dana and Ana! They were able to help me find my perfect wedding dress. I felt like an absolute bride in my gown and in my unique style. They have a great store with many selections for all shapes, sizes, and styles. U was able to "Say Yes to the Dress" on their decorative wall that really adds a special touch!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 03/07/2021

Best wedding dress boutique!!

Whenever I became engaged I knew right away that I wanted to go Blush and Ivory to find my wedding dress. Every one of their wedding dresses were gorgeous and they made me feel so special the day of my appointment. They made me feel at ease and offered tips on different ways I could certain dresses I tried on altered. I find my wedding dress if my dreams and even found a veil too!
    You won’t go wrong at Blush and Ivory!

Real Weddings

• Alliyah & Afton
    71 photos · 04/03/2021

213 West Monroe Street Herrin, IL, 62948
618-223-5664
Location of (Blush & Ivory Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding