5722 NE 29th Ave, Portland, OR 97211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Brianna Swan Photography

I am a wedding photographer who absolutely LOVES my job! I work closely with my couples to provide images that they are excited to hang on their walls. My goal with weddings is to capture how the day feels. I want to freeze all those glances, hugs, and moments that make your wedding unique. I'm obsessed with storytelling, nostalgia, and artistry, and I'll use all three to give you photos that are one of a kind, striking, and emotional.

I am based in the Portland, Oregon area, but will happily travel anywhere for a love story! Whether you are having a small elopement or huge wedding, I'm excited to give you memories to proudly hang on your walls and pass down through your family.

My hands-on approach to weddings will make you feel taken care of, heard, and supported over the whole planning process. Whether you need help with a timeline, need advice on locations, or just want to vent- I'm gonna be your person. On the wedding day I will make sure you're hydrated, I'll help things run smoothly, and I'll give you a hug before you walk down the aisle. I'm there to help your vision come true.

I tailor my wedding packages to be exactly what you and your partner need, so you aren't spending money on things that you aren't excited about. Let's get on a call or meet for coffee and talk over your wedding!

bu2a5232 51 1036847
bu2a5232 51 1036847

Brianna Swan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints