714 Kestrel ridge dr, South Lyon, MI 48178 Map · Phone number

About Brianna Nicole MUA

Thank you so much for visiting my Wedding Wire Page!

I am currently a freelance makeup artist in the Metro Detroit area with a passion in helping my clients look and feel their very best! I have over 7 years of professional and freelance experience and have done makeup for countless special occasions. You can check out some previous work on my Instagram account - @briannanicole_mua

Follow Brianna Nicole MUA on

12079170101531943940633335121676644459877208n
jenn wedding oct 2015

9 Reviews for Brianna Nicole MUA

Emma · Married on 09/03/2016

Brianna was absolutely AMAZING!!! She made my wedding day extra special because I felt so beautiful. Her skills are incredible I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her! She was so flexible also and even stayed after for touch-ups before pictures. Thank-you Brianna I will be recommending you to all of my friends and anytime I need look gorgeous your my go to girl!!!

Sent on 09/07/2016

We loved Brianna! She is great to work with, accommodating, and great at her job. All of my bridesmaid had their make up done and looked great! My mom wasn't going to get her makeup done but once she saw what a great job she was doing she decided to get it done as well. I would highly recommend Brianna.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Julie · Married on 08/06/2016

Looking for the perfect makeup artist for your big day or an important event? Brianna is your girl!
    Brianna did my makeup on my wedding day, along with six of my bridesmaids. From the first time I contacted her, she was quick to reply and flexible with scheduling. She made sure we could do my trial on the day of my shower, even though I found her just two weeks before the event. I got so many compliments on my makeup that day! On my wedding day, I was 100% satisfied with the work she did, and so were all my bridesmaids. (It is not easy to make seven women happy!) Brianna is very sweet, knows her stuff, and is careful to be clean and professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Award

Brianna Nicole MUA FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes