Carmel, IN 46032 Map · Phone number

About Brian McGuckin Photography

Photography isn't my job--it's a passion. I love the stories that a photograph can write. Stories of love, life and laughter; stories of pain, sadness and hardship. As a photographer I seek to capture the emotions of the moment. I want those that view my pictures to experience the feelings that were felt then.

Pictures have played an important part of my life. They represent my past, present and future. My past is relived as I thumb through images of the days of mullets (not admitting to having had one) or pictures of my father who once stood next to me and now dances with the Lord. The present allows me to capture a moment to last a lifetime for generations to come. While the future is imagined in the eyes of my own rapidly growing children!

I am grateful that I have the opportunity to be able to document a moment for a couple on their wedding day. To know that I can make an image that someday will be looked upon by the eyes of the future is why photography is my passion.

Follow Brian McGuckin Photography on

ScreenShot20120418at10 00 50PM
WeddingFav039

5 Reviews for Brian McGuckin Photography

Madeline · Married on 10/13/2012

Brian did an incredible job as our wedding photographer! The pictures he captured were works of art that will be on our walls for many years to come. He is extremely talented and professional. I have several engagement and wedding pictures on a digital frame in my office. People stop by almost daily to comment on how incredible my pictures turned out. Several of my friends recently got married and Brian's photos by far stood out. I did weeks of research prior to signing a contract with Brian. I believe Brian is by far the most talented photographer in Indianapolis.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

If you want a truly amazing photographer for your wedding, I insist that you choose Brian McGuckin. His attention to detail and creativity simply amazed us, and his friendly, kind personality immediately put us at ease. On our wedding day, he actually was posting pictures on my Facebook account right after the ceremony, and had his laptop running a slidshow of them during the reception. Everyone was shocked at the quality of the photos and the speed with which he was able to make them available to us. We have received so many compliments from other couples about how our wedding photos are the best that they have ever seen, and although I know I am biased, I would have to agree. Brian was the perfect person to capture our special day and make sure we have beautiful memories that will last us a lifetime.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Emily · Married on 06/04/2011

Brian was punctual, professional, patient and so creative with everything - pictures were a breeze and he captured so many moments that I never would have remembered otherwise. The quality of the images blew us away and will be treasured for a lifetime. We could not have had a better experience with Brian McGuckin Photography!

Sent on 04/24/2012