Brian Garcia Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,800 Most Popular Price

I started making films in college and received my bachelor's degree from San Diego State University in 2011. I received my Master's of Fine Arts at San Francisco State University. I moved onto creating corporate videos and became a high school video production teacher for 6 years. I filmed my first wedding video in 2018 for a co-worker. Shortly after I decided to start my wedding videography business and it has been a great success. I eventually moved on from education during the pandemic and focused primarily in wedding videos as a fulltime career.

My style gives couples a dreamlike experience to their wedding video while capturing different emotions throughout the day, from the bridal party, family, and all the guests. My goal is to give the couple a story that will leave their legacy to the next generation of loved ones.

My quick pace editing and storytelling comes from my background in short narrative and documentary filmmaking while I was in film school from 2008-2014. I'll deliver a story that goes straight to the point with the most beautiful cinematography and capturing important details which will create a lifetime of memories.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Cecil Married on 09/08/2021

Great services and professionalism

When I was first planning for my wedding I was very unsure of what steps to take at first, however, Brian's professionalism and helpfulness really guided us towards the right direction for wedding planning. He is very respectful and thoughtful when helping us through the process of hiring a videographer. Additionally, Brian was very accommodating during the current COVID-19 crisis. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family when given the chance.
    Jesica Q. Married on 05/21/2021

Best wedding videographer!

My husband and I have had the best experience with Brian. In the process of looking for a videographer I spent days researching through peoples work on social media. I had already reached out to a specific videographer due to their pricing, and that same day I found Brian's work on YouTube. I literally watched all of his videos and fell in love with his work. I'm being honest when I say I cried watching the videos he created, and it wasn't even for my own wedding yet. That's when I knew I had to have Brian as our videographer! That's when I cancelled the other videographer and chose Brian for my special day. From the beginning to the end Brian made us feel comfortable and had such a great energy. He was easy to be around, so much that my husband ended up kissing him on the cheek! We truly enjoyed having Brian at our wedding and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for amazing work. After watching our highlight video we knew we had chosen the right person. The video is so emotional and captured the best parts of that day. I'm glad we have something so beautiful to look back on years from now. All our family and friends loved Brian's work as much as we did. I can't imagine having anyone else but Brian. I highly recommend him!
    Monika K. Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely amazing! His work is breathtaking

If you’re looking to hire someone that’s absolutely amazing for your wedding, you HAVE to hire Brian. My husband was against wanting to get one too, and he is so happy we did! Brian truly is one of the most amazing videographers, that will make you feel so comfortable, and goes above and beyond for you! He truly treats you like family.
    A little about me, I’m a surgeon, so you could imagine an OCD, control freak, that wants everything to be absolutely perfect. I did a lot of research about different kinds of videography styles, and watched a lot of peoples work to really appreciate what I was wanting for myself, as a style. When I came across Brian’s work, I was honestly so happy! We did a little interview over the phone, and hit it off really well. He told me he used to be a videography teacher at high schools, and now has transitioned to weddings, and I thought, there really isn’t a better person that I would want to capture our special day; someone who has such a passion for what they do, and really appreciate all the different styles of recording and editing!
    My husband and I planned to have a small elopement type wedding, but with only our parents there, and we’ll have our big reception next year when things open up. We just wanted something to remember our “real” wedding day, and still be super special. Brian absolutely brought my vision of a video to life. We gave him absolutely nothing to work with (since it was only us and our parents) and our video is absolutely gorgeous! You can see it for yourself :) It’s Monika and Max.
    All I can say is that I’m SO happy with the final product. It made me cry, and is absolutely beautiful! You’ll probably think the same thing if you watch it.
    I can’t wait to work with Brian again! You absolutely should hire him right now if you’re reading this. He truly is a magician with what he can create. If you don’t, it’s sadly your loss :/ Hope this review helps you! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Ontario Ontario, CA, 91762
(408) 896-4234
Location of (Brian Garcia Films)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding