Brian Garcia Films Reviews

Brian Garcia Films View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Cecil Married on 09/08/2021

Great services and professionalism

When I was first planning for my wedding I was very unsure of what steps to take at first, however, Brian's professionalism and helpfulness really guided us towards the right direction for wedding planning. He is very respectful and thoughtful when helping us through the process of hiring a videographer. Additionally, Brian was very accommodating during the current COVID-19 crisis. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family when given the chance.
    Lauren H. Married on 06/19/2021

Great communicator and trustworthy Videographer!

If you like a videographer who communicates great, attends to all your details and requests, and is a great people person, then hire Brian now! He was so great from beginning to end! We hired him in February 2020 and had our wedding in June 2021. Even with all the weddings he filmed this past summer, he still made time to check in with my husband and I regarding the status of our wedding video. It was worth the wait! He has a great artistic eye and music that went perfectly with our wedding video vibes! Thank you Brian!
    Jesica Q. Married on 05/21/2021

Best wedding videographer!

My husband and I have had the best experience with Brian. In the process of looking for a videographer I spent days researching through peoples work on social media. I had already reached out to a specific videographer due to their pricing, and that same day I found Brian's work on YouTube. I literally watched all of his videos and fell in love with his work. I'm being honest when I say I cried watching the videos he created, and it wasn't even for my own wedding yet. That's when I knew I had to have Brian as our videographer! That's when I cancelled the other videographer and chose Brian for my special day. From the beginning to the end Brian made us feel comfortable and had such a great energy. He was easy to be around, so much that my husband ended up kissing him on the cheek! We truly enjoyed having Brian at our wedding and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for amazing work. After watching our highlight video we knew we had chosen the right person. The video is so emotional and captured the best parts of that day. I'm glad we have something so beautiful to look back on years from now. All our family and friends loved Brian's work as much as we did. I can't imagine having anyone else but Brian. I highly recommend him!
    Monika K. Married on 04/03/2021

Absolutely amazing! His work is breathtaking

If you’re looking to hire someone that’s absolutely amazing for your wedding, you HAVE to hire Brian. My husband was against wanting to get one too, and he is so happy we did! Brian truly is one of the most amazing videographers, that will make you feel so comfortable, and goes above and beyond for you! He truly treats you like family.
    A little about me, I’m a surgeon, so you could imagine an OCD, control freak, that wants everything to be absolutely perfect. I did a lot of research about different kinds of videography styles, and watched a lot of peoples work to really appreciate what I was wanting for myself, as a style. When I came across Brian’s work, I was honestly so happy! We did a little interview over the phone, and hit it off really well. He told me he used to be a videography teacher at high schools, and now has transitioned to weddings, and I thought, there really isn’t a better person that I would want to capture our special day; someone who has such a passion for what they do, and really appreciate all the different styles of recording and editing!
    My husband and I planned to have a small elopement type wedding, but with only our parents there, and we’ll have our big reception next year when things open up. We just wanted something to remember our “real” wedding day, and still be super special. Brian absolutely brought my vision of a video to life. We gave him absolutely nothing to work with (since it was only us and our parents) and our video is absolutely gorgeous! You can see it for yourself :) It’s Monika and Max.
    All I can say is that I’m SO happy with the final product. It made me cry, and is absolutely beautiful! You’ll probably think the same thing if you watch it.
    I can’t wait to work with Brian again! You absolutely should hire him right now if you’re reading this. He truly is a magician with what he can create. If you don’t, it’s sadly your loss :/ Hope this review helps you! :)
    Jessica R. Married on 03/08/2021

Very accommodating especially during Covid

I helped my sister book a videographer for her wedding. Hiring Brian Garcia was the best decision we made. Due to Covid, we had to make many changes and he's been more than accommodating during this time. He really put his heart into her wedding video and I had no idea it was going to be sooooo good. He's also fun to be around. I mean really entertaining videographer that made us laugh and have a good time and helped us loosen up for the shots. The whole family loved him. We really needed him to help us relax.
  • Hayley
    Hayley C. Married on 11/27/2020

Brian is amazing. Highly recommend!!!

We are so thankful we found Brian. He went above and beyond on our wedding day. Always responsive and helpful leading up to the day. Our wedding video was better than I ever imagined. Best decision we made was booking him for our wedding!

Brian- we cannot thank you enough for our wonderful and beautiful video. In awe of your talents!

Seriously— book him! You won’t regret it!

Brian Garcia Films's reply:

Awesome! Thanks so much! I enjoyed filming your wedding. A crazy 2020 year but it was an amazing day.
  • Giselle
    Giselle C. Married on 10/24/2020

Book Brian Now!!

My now husband and I found Brian after asking a close friend of ours for videographers to shoot our ceremony/ elopement, and he led us to Brian. Let me just say that Brian went above and beyond for our shoot, and the video was honestly breathtakingly emotional. Brian 100% gives it his all when it comes to shooting and you can tell how passionate he is about his work. He was very warm and made everyone feel very comfortable while guiding us to pose. Very professional and passionate! Book him, you won't regret it!
  • Briana
    Briana H. Married on 10/10/2020

An incredibly talented and passionate videographer!

Oh my goodness I am over the moon right now with our wedding video Brian just sent to us! We hired Brian for our 10.10.2020 wedding and wow did he capture our day so beautifully. He was clearly so very passionate about videography. He ran around all day and night long capturing every little moment. He also Brought is drone and did some really neat shots of us and the venue!
    We got married at Plaza de Magdalena in San Juan Capistrano so we did our first look and photos over in Los Rios District. Brian was so creative and had us do all these movements and poses and kissing shots. He blended everything so perfectly together for our video. The music choice was lovely. I got chills watching it for the first time!
    If you are looking for a videographer, look no further. Brian will do an exceptional job for you. Videography was definitely important to me and I'm so glad I had one done because the day of was like a whirlwind. I was so distracted with speaking to all the gusts and running around here and there for the different things that I didn't even have a chance to sit and really soak everything in. Now I have a video that captured everything including all the little moments I missed!
    Thank you Brian, Nick and I are forever grateful for your hard work! I can't wait to recommend you to all my family and friends in the future.
  • Whitney
    Whitney Married on 10/03/2020

Brian is Amazing and dedicated to what he does

Like most couples in 2020, we had to reschedule our wedding plans multiple times. Brian rolled with all the punches. He showed up early and stayed hours passed his scheduled time to make sure he got the footage that captured our special day. We could not be more grateful for his generosity. He makes gorgeous videos and captured the day perfectly. Thank you Brian! We love you!

Brian Garcia Films's reply:

Wow! Thanks so much! It was an amazing day and I had so much fun being around your family. I loved the shout out I got at the end of the night!
    Amber Married on 09/25/2020

Passionate, Friendly, Amazing!!!

I am so happy we found Brian to create a lifetime memory for us!! He is absolutely amazing and so down to earth! Over the last few years he has become more of our friend than our videographer. I knew from the beginning I wanted a wedding video but was so nervous because in the past I would get upset that people would get my bad angles. Brian knew exactly the right shot and what I wanted and he delivered! Brian I can't thank you enough!!! There is nothing compared to see your wedding in action from wedding day to look back on forever. It goes by so fast, it was the best investment we made! Hire him if you want the best of the best! He is absolutely amazing and our video was breath taking and perfectly described us!

Brian Garcia Films's reply:

It did go by so fast. Both you and Andrew are perfect for each other and I had so much fun capturing your day. I'm glad you both found me.
    Afra R. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing! Five star ⭐︯ quality

If you’re looking for a reasonable and great quality videographer look no further! Brian is absolutely amazing! He was very quick and responsive with any questions and concerns we had. His prices are reasonable and his quality is at a professional level! He was very good with posing us for amazing video shots which I appreciated because it looked amazing in the video. We got a teaser, highlight, and feature length and they were all amazing quality. We even wanted changes made to our feature length and he added ALL the changes we requested with no problem. I highly recommend Brian!
    Brooke L. Married on 09/06/2020

The best. Amazing. Great. Perfect!

LOVE LOVE LOVED BRIAN. I cannot thank him enough. He’s awesome and my video is AMAZING! Thank you Brian!!!!
  • Lainie
    Shallana G. Married on 03/21/2020

Brian is amazing

Not only talented, but empathetic! Totally awesome about everything that happened with this CoronaVirus pandemic. He was just as upset as we were and was immediately responsive to our needs as a couple! We will definitely be utilizing him in the future!
    Sandra T. Married on 01/04/2020

Awesome videographer

Brian was so great. He did a great job at our wedding and our video turned out great. He is the best. I would definitely recommend him and use him for future events. Thank you Brian!!!

Brian Garcia Films's reply:

Thanks for the comments! I'm excited to see you all again for your sisters wedding. Thanks for the recommendation!
    Casee A. Married on 12/08/2019

Excellent videographer! Impressive work!

Brian has my highest recommendation! I was a bridesmaid in my brothers wedding he was the videographer. I was extremely impressed with his work. As someone who was married 5 years ago and paid top dollar for my videographer, I found myself saying multiple times that I wish Brian could’ve done my wedding. He showed up right on time while we were getting ready and didn’t leave the wedding until the bride and groom were long gone. He knew exactly what shots he wanted to get and helped direct the flow of the day from pictures to the reception. He had lots of creative ideas and when I saw the highlight film, it all came to life! The video really captured the whole day. It showed clips of every special moment and was extremely well done. He also included a full feature length film for the bride and groom (which I haven’t seen from a lot of other videographers). I’ve been in a LOT of weddings and have seen a lot of videographers... Brian is the best by far! You will not regret choosing him as your videographer.

Brian Garcia Films's reply:

Thanks so much Casee! It is so rewarding to hear this. It was such a pleasure to work with your family and get you all dancing for the camera.