Brian Battenfeld Photography

Buffalo, NY View map

Dont' just hire a photographer, HIRE AN ARTIST. I'm passionate about working with brides to not only capture memories from their day, but also help them create memories! Let me bring the way you remember your wedding to another level. Get in touch and let's set something up!

Kristen Married on 04/29/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I usually think I'm not very photogenic, so I couldn't have asked for a better experience than Brian Battenfeld gave us. He did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos and it was perfect. He was inspired by the beautiful downtown architecture and also took some wonderful photos at our reception space. Above all else, Brian made me feel very comfortable and beautiful. He's an excellent person who knew exactly what to do and how to speak to and work with a bride. The quality of the photos is outstanding, and he far exceeded any expectations we had. I recommend Brian to every bride because of his professionalism, his demeanor, and his experience.
    Tony Married on 10/06/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    What can I say, not only did Brian help us out of a jam (our photographer backed out on us a month before the wedding), but he far exceeded our expectations from a photographer. He and his second photographer Chuck were fun to work with, and all around great guys. They were in every step of the wedding and reception, without being in the way. You will not be disappointed.
    Jennifer Married on 11/11/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brian was a fantastic photographer- extremely professional and talented. He was exactly what you would want in a photographer on your wedding day- capturing every moment.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

48 Cottage St. Buffalo, NY, 14220
Location of (Brian Battenfeld Photography)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding