New Orleans, LA 70118 Map · Phone number

About Brenna Larson Photography

A picture is worth a thousand words.

You want your photos to describe who you are as a couple!

Just by seeing how you interact with each other.

Loving the other. Goofing off with your honey. Spinning, dancing or even tossing her in the air!!

Just being together.

Photography is our passion. Obviously!

So skip right on over to our website.

If you like what you see, contact us if you have any questions!

Or if you just want to chat. That's cool too...

Follow Brenna Larson Photography on

f79f2b7b95f63326 1337002033977 2wm
3wm

2 Reviews for Brenna Larson Photography

Jillian · Married on 03/15/2013

If you are looking for a photographer in the New Orleans area, you NEED to go with Brenna! She is worth EVERY penny!!!

I can not praise her enough for the fantastic job she did for my engagement and wedding photos. She was a doll to work with throughout the entire process, especially since we were planning our wedding from another state.

Brenna was open to every idea my husband and I had and continually checked in on us throughout the evening to see if there were any specific shots we wanted her to get; she even made sure to stay til the very end to catch our second line exit.

I would highly recommend Brenna to EVERYONE looking for a photographer to capture your special moments!

Sent on 03/26/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I were thrilled when we won a free engagement session with Brenna at a wedding expo a few weeks after we got engaged. I had just graduated from college, so our wedding fund was very low and we did not expect to be able to afford an engagement shoot. We were both pretty clueless about what goes into an engagement shoot, but Brenna was fabulous right off the bat! She and I emailed several times about what locations would work, what outfits to wear, how much make up to put on, etc. She answered all of my questions and was very receptive to all of my suggestions.

The day of the engagement shoot was fantastic! Even though it was a free session, you would have never known it by all the effort Brenna put in to the session! We went to three amazing locations, but it looks like we went to 7 or 8 in the pictures because of Brenna’s skill! We immediately felt at ease with Brenna and the pictures came out beautifully!! I have received so many compliments on how beautiful and unique the photos are. And all of this was free without any pressure to use her for our wedding (at that point, we thought we were getting married in South Carolina). She truly went above and beyond!

When we finally decided to move our wedding to New Orleans, Brenna was the first person we called to see if she was available. While it was important to me to find vendors who were willing to work with our limited budget and time constraints, it was also very important that we had people who we enjoyed working with. Brenna was the perfect choice! Unlike some wedding photographers, who seems as though they are only in it for the money, it is clear that Brenna loves what she does and she was excited to be a part of our special day! She worked with us on our budget and found the package that was best for us. She even came out a week before the wedding and drove around with us to check out all of the places we wanted to take pictures on the wedding day.

The day of the wedding, Brenna did a wonderful job covering our small intimate outdoor wedding. We only had her for a few hours, but we were able to squeeze in so many beautiful shots and multiple locations. My husband and I felt so comfortable with her and she was even able to tame our crazy families (not an easy task!). I wanted a slightly more photojournalistic and vintage feel to the photos and Brenna was eager to accommodate. The best part was that she posted a few sneak peeks almost immediately on facebook and they were stunning! We should receive the rest of the photos soon and we are so excited!

I highly recommend Brenna Larson to any bride in the New Orleans area and I will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Brenna Larson Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• New Orleans, 70118 See on map
    Location of (Brenna Larson Photography)