Breanna White Photography

Lehi, UT View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

Breanna White Photography is a photography company in Provo, Utah. The photographer, Breanna, will do whatever it takes to capture that perfect shot, whether that is climbing mountains or wading in rivers. She works to catch moments that are raw and genuine, bringing a natural style to every shot. With Breanna White Photography, you are guaranteed to end up with photos that tell your love story.

Breanna White understands how every moment matters. She will provide you with all of the best photos she takes, all of which she reviews and retouches. She also offers packages that include a premium album. Services include:

• Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • One event/day
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
With Breanna White Photography, you’ll end up with photos that you’ll cherish forever. So, it’s important for you to be able to receive them in any format you want. Formats offered include:

• Albums
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the date

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Rebecca Getting married on 10/13/2026

Cares about her couples.

Breanna White is an artist. Her canvas is the couple’s she works for/with to capture their wedding. Investing in a photographer of her caliber pays back tenfold, as she will invest in you. Breanna communicates and is available for her couples to use as an experienced, connected wedding vendor.

I highly recommend her to any bride looking to feel special on her wedding day.
  • Andrea
    Andrea O. Married on 10/24/2020

Breathtaking

I don't even know where to begin. Breanna was absolutely incredible to work with. I found her about a year before I got engaged through instagram and just went nuts for her pictures. Once I got engaged, I immediately told my fiance (at the time) that she was taking our pictures, no matter what. He said sure, lets hit her up! So, we did and she was great! She called us and we got to know her and she got to know us. We instantly decided to go with her, and she was the first vendor we got done. She sent us a cute little package and made us feel appreciated as her customers. Well, COVID hit hard and our wedding was cancelled. She was extremely incredible to work with throughout this hard time. We finally got the official date for our new date and she was on top of everything! She called us so we could discuss the bridal reveals, the wedding and all of the details leading up to the big day and through our big day! We got our pictures back and my husband and I instantly teared up. She completely captured every emotion, every perfect moment and it was simply breathtaking. I would HANDSDOWN hired her again for my future family pictures and recommend her to everyone. Many people told us not to go "cheap" for pictures and sure, Breanna may be considered "expensive", but her pictures are completely WORTH every DOLLAR spent. She is incredible and was an angel to work with!
    Abby G. Married on 10/17/2020

Picture Perfect

Breanna was so wonderful to work with start to finish. From my very first consult, she made me feel at ease with the entire process and stress of planning a wedding and picking vendors. She isn’t just a photographer, but is also an expert in the industry and provides so many helpful tips and recommendations along the way. I’m so so in love with all our photos - Breanna made it so natural and not overbearing while capturing all the special moments and memories that will last a lifetime. They are absolutely stunning. Can’t thank her enough - highly recommend her for your big day or any of your photo needs!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. Rachel Elizabeth Designs, LLC. Wedding Dresses

I absolutely adore Breanna and her work! She has a way of working with natural lighting that is so incredible and completely raw. Not only can she shoot dreamy and whimsical scenes, but is also capable of capturing high fashion moments that will absolutely amaze you. With her fantastic photography and outstanding professional skills, she is one of the few I trust to photograph my dresses. I highly recommend her!

3746 West 830 North Lehi, UT, 84057
Location of (Breanna White Photography)

Other vendors in Salt Lake City for your wedding