Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bravura Entertainment

DJ Entertainment and Live Music Company. Wedding Exclusive.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Long Island

150 Reviews for Bravura Entertainment

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (7)

My husband and I used Bravura on our wedding day, November 17, 2017. Tony our MC, Robert our DJ, and Josh our technician were absolutely amazing. In the very beginning when we were looking for entertainment every other company tried persuading/encouraging us to play music from all different genres and decades even though we made it clear that we did not want that. When we told Bravura, they listened from the very beginning. They never pushed us or told us to do something different. We also gave Bravura a list of songs that we wanted played and a list of songs we did not want played. They played most, if not all, of our must plays which I am extremely happy about. Their song choices and energy got the crowd dancing and kept them dancing and having fun the entire night. My guests cannot stop telling me how awesome my music was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I also really appreciate how they made our day about us. It wasn’t a traditional, cookie cutter reception. They allowed us to change the order of things, such as the parent dances and speeches as well as totally eliminating the garter and bouquet toss. They made our reception unique and tailored to us and what we wanted. They were very professional, energetic, friendly, and talented. They made our reception absolutely incredible and full of life! I recommend Bravura Entertainment to every single bride and groom!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/17/17, 8 Reviews

Wedding - 9/28/17 Watermill Caterers

We are extremely appreciative at the way that Tony worked with our budget and gave us an amazing reception!! On our first meeting he assigned us Alfonso as our DJ, who is also Ecuadorian like myself, Alfonso was our match made in heaven!! Alfonso, Josh (percussionist) and Tony(MC/owner) were able to keep my small wedding (85 people) party dancing ALL night long! Which is hard to do in a small party. Everyone was talking about how amazing Josh was in bringing the drums to the crowd and getting everyone involved!

I had a surprise cake for my husband and Tony and Alfonso were SO AMAZING! Made the surprise amazing and helped me with the perfect song to match the surprise.

Our final music appointment was with Josh and Tony, both were so incredibly helpful with song options and just the overall layout of the night.

For our ceremony we had two live musicians who were a great addition to making our ceremony more romantic. I guess I was so nervous I don't remember it much but literally all my guests said how wonderful they were.

We are infinitely grateful to Bravura in making our wedding a dream come true. I will recommend them with no hesitation and to all brides out there that are nervous/anxious, TRUST THEM they know what they are doing. They specialize in weddings! They are professional, knowledgable and they love what they do.

In their email signature they write "we can't wait to exceed your expectations" well, let me tell you, they very well did that and more! From the very first meeting until the day of our wedding everything was perfection. Thank you Tony, Josh and Alfonso! We can't thank you enough! We wish you many, many years of successful business!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just want to say that I have done an enormous amount of research because I wanted to have the best of the best for my wedding. Having met with several different companies - none of the dj companies I saw even come close to compare to the excellence of Bravura. Tony is absolutely the best MC that there is - his voice is amazing! No one comes close to compare to him and his company. Their level of professionalism and enthusiasm with their elegance is unlike no other! I also love that they are wedding exclusive! If you are looking for a DJ search no more! BRAVURA is one of a kind and you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/17, 1 Review

One Event Per Day
Video Projection
9 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
We are proud to recommend Bravura Entertainment. Bravura is the most requested Wedding Entertainment Company in New York. Contact Bravura for a no obligation presentation or attend a private performance showcase to see why we recommend them so highly.

Events