Brashier Polk Cleaners

Greenville, SC View map Visit website

Operating out of Greenville, South Carolina, Brashier Polk Cleaners help clients preserve their weddings gowns. This team of professional cleaners understands the importance and sentimental value and dress can have. It's their main objective to present your appeal in a professional manner, making sure it looks like it did the first day you wore it.

Brashier Polk Cleaners offer preservation and cleaning services. They begin by taking your wedding dress and professionally clean it using high-quality products. Then can then package your gown and ensure that it is stowed safely. Your dress will remain intact and will forever be a reminder of one of the happiest days of your life.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning

4.0 out of 5 rating
      2.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hope it’s ok!

I was begged relentlessly to write a review so here goes! I had my wedding dress cleaned by them and it was on the expensive side but I had heard good things. It was done in about two weeks. When I picked it up it was double boxed. I asked if the cleaning went well. They had no idea because there weren’t any notes left by the cleaner. They said, if there aren’t notes that usually means it went fine. However they didn’t give any pictures or anything so I guess we’ll never know.

Brashier Polk Cleaners's reply:

Hi Victoria,

We are sorry for the many requests. We have a new system that sends those reminders automatically and we are still trying to adjust it. We will definetly use this feedback and make sure our system doesnt barrage our clients.

We are happy to hear that you have heard good things but are sadden to see our ratings. We will take your feedback and use it to improve. Brashier Polk strives for excellence. Thank you again. Cheers!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

21 Orchard Park Drive Greenville, SC, 29615

Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm Saturday 8:30am to 2pm Sunday CLOSED
Location of (Brashier Polk Cleaners)
210 Feaster Rd Greenville, SC, 29615

Monday-Friday 7am to 6pm Saturday 8:30am to 2pm Sunday CLOSED

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding