Brandywine Floral Design

East Brunswick, NJ View map
$3,027 Typical Price

$3,027 Typical Price

Brandywine Floral Design based in central New Jersey, is recognized as one of New Jersey's premier floral studios specializing in creating exquisite works of floral art exclusively for weddings and special events in the most elegant locations. We are known for our attention to every detail as to ensure your wedding day is free from stress. Our staff of designers can guarantee that your floral vision is exactly as you envision them to be. Our delivery and set up staff will always be punctual and professional. We have been operating as Brandywine Floral Design for eight years in East Brunswick and have been in the floral industry since 1978. We truly guarantee satisfaction.

4.7
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Xiaona
    Xiaona S. Married on 06/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elegant flowers, responsible and well prepared

Claus made our wedding flowers beautiful and elegant. He has very unique view of beauty which made our wedding amazing and stunning, and that was why I chose him as our florist. His flowers were so attractive as I could see on his website. The flowers he designed and prepared for us were one of the best part of our wedding. He really knew what I was exactly looking for, and being very promising getting all ready a head of time. He also made communication very easy and provided very good advice according to his professional experience. I will definitely recommend Claus to everyone he did everything he could to secure our wedding event to make sure nothing would go wrong.
  • Barbara
    Barbara Married on 10/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PHENOMENAL flowers and florist!!

If I could give Claus and the flowers he put together for my wedding a million stars, I would!! The floral arrangements absolutely exceeded my expectations. My cascade bouquet was STUNNING as were the girls’ bouquets, the centerpieces and the flowers for the gazebo! Not only was Claus’s work outstanding, Claus was a true pleasure to work with every step of the way.
    Allison S. Married on 11/23/2019

simply gorgeous florals

The flowers at my wedding were breathtaking- Claus went above and beyond! Claus really brought my rustic, slightly boho vision to life, as soon as I walked into the venue on the day of my eyes just lit up at how BEAUTIFUL the flowers were! Cannot thank him enough.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

27 West Prospect Street East Brunswick, 08816
Location of (Brandywine Floral Design)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding