Brandywine Floral Design Reviews

Brandywine Floral Design 6
Brandywine Floral Design 7

Katelynn · Married on 06/28/2019

6/28/19 Wedding

Claus was truly a pleasure to work with he is very personable, affordable and amazing at what he does. From the very beginning Claus was helpful and always accommodating to any changes I needed made. The flowers for our wedding were absolutely flawless! Brandywine went above and beyond for me and my husband. They even had us see a mock set up of our centerpieces prior to the wedding with no extra cost. Literally NO ONE will do this for you! He captured my envision perfectly and I couldn’t be more happy with the result! Even the day of the wedding he added a few extra beautiful touches that really pulled the room together. We couldn’t be more grateful thank you so much Claus and the Brandywine team!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Brandywine Floral Design 8
    Brandywine Floral Design 9
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Claus is the man!!

I just have to say that Claus was truly a savior for my wedding - I had like 1 or 2 pictures of the boquet I wanted and thats all he needed to turn my wedding day into such a beautiful and unique day which is exactly what I wanted!! My flowers made me feel so special and one of a kind and Claus just took care of everything else! I never had to worry and he was so affordable and so approachable!! It was such a delight to work with Brandywine for our wedding we just had on April 13th!! Even the flowers on and around our Sweetheart table were AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!!

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Brandywine Floral Design 10

Joana Pecoraro · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent, owner went out of his way.

We worked with the owner of Brandywine, Claus, for our flowers and he truly went above and beyond every step of the way. When we first met with him, he took the time to find out what we really wanted, our budget, and how to accomplish that within our budget. He even met with us at the night of our tasting with a sample of the centerpieces so we would know what it would look like next to the decor of the venue room. No other florist vendors will do this for you at no additional charge. He also worked with us to help us stay within our budget while still getting everything we wanted. I could not have asked for a better experience. Claus is a great man!!! He's very personable and honestly loves what he does and you can see that in the flower arrangements he produces.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Claus is wonderful

My flowers were fresh, gorgeous and Claus is so much fun to work with!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Kim · Married on 11/09/2018

Excellent experience!

Claus was simply amazing to work with. He went above and beyond to make my vision come to life on my limited budget. He gave me accurate timelines and answered all of my questions throughout the planning process, and called 2 days before my wedding to confirm all designs and drop off times. We got so many compliments from our guests on our centerpieces and the flowers stayed fresh for almost 2 weeks after our big day. Would definitely recommend working with him!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Brandywine Floral Design 11
    Brandywine Floral Design 12
    Brandywine Floral Design 13

Casey · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful flowers

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning. Claus took my vision and made it come to life! The flowers perfectly complimented both the venue, and the colors of the wedding. I was so happy with the quality of my bouquet and centerpieces.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Sarah Botzenhart · Married on 10/21/2018

Sarah Botzenhart

Claus was unbelievable and so personable!! His arrangements were beautiful and he took at least 3 appointments with us just to make sure everything was perfect. His is extremely readily available via email, or at his shop in East Brunswick. He was always willing to adjust or change anything and everything. Brides change their minds all the time and Claus was so amazing the entire process!!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2018

Creative, respectful, fun

Claus heard my worries and made my flowers come to life. I was worried about some of my centerpieces but once we talked it out he made my vision come to life.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing & best decision ever!

Choosing Brandywine as the florist for my wedding was the best decision I made. Period.
    It was one of the FEW & ONLY parts of our wedding where I did not feel at any point of the process that I was being ripped off. I am extremely particular when it comes to aesthetics and choosing a florist was my nightmare because I wanted very specific gorgeous flowers & had crazy ideas in my head & from Pinterest but refused to pay an outrageous amount for it. From the moment I walked into Brandywine and met Claus, the owner, I knew it was the right decision. He was SO friendly and SO accommodating and I could tell truly cared. I was told Brandywine was not a full on decorator florist just a florist…BUT what Claus did for our wedding was ABOVE and BEYOND. He met every SINGLE request and for most did not charge me “extra” at all, for example I asked him 1 week before the wedding for a “Just married” wreath for our car and he made it happen (for almost the SAME price as a fake un personalized one on Esty….these were REAL flowers that matched my bouquet). He helped out so much by suggesting a mixture of high centerpieces, candelabras & low center pieces to save some money, and in the end it turned out stunning and matched our ballroom perfectly. Almost every guest commented on our flowers. I even went as far as saying I wanted no green in our bouquets and he made it happen for no extra cost, the bouquets and arrangements came out even more gorgeous than the pinterest photos I showed him (which I thought was literally impossible).
    When I explained our budget but also told him that I wanted a LOT of flowers & detailed arrangements for the entire venue he suggested multiple ways to make this happen like using the bridesmaids bouquets for the sweetheart table, transferring the arrangements from the church to the reception & even using the wreath on the car to be displayed on the mantle during the reception.
    He also added flowers to our cake which was MAGNIFICENT (see for your-self attached), people thought that we paid hundreds/thousands extra for this but we did not.
    If you want someone who you can truly trust, to NOT rip you off and go above and beyond with every detail go to Brandywine & work with Claus 😊 we will NEVER forget this amazing experience and I recommend him to ALL brides (with ALL budgets!!) go to him!!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Brandywine Floral Design 26
    Brandywine Floral Design 27
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

Our flowers were perfect for our wedding!! I met with them a few times to change colors or flowers and they were always willing to work with me. All the flowers lasted all day!!! I couldn't have been happier!!!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2018

My husband and I are so pleased with the work that Claus and his team has created for our wedding. The flowers were so beautiful and such amazing quality. Claus has been such a pleasure to work with throughout my whole wedding journey. He was accommodating and had excellent communication. We highly recommend using Brandywine Floral Designs for your next event. You will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 08/03/2018
    Brandywine Floral Design 28
    Brandywine Floral Design 29
    Brandywine Floral Design 30
    Brandywine Floral Design 31
    Brandywine Floral Design 32

Gena · Married on 04/28/2018

Claus is my favorite person ever! He is such a genuine man. He kept us laughing and happy the whole way! My flowers were absolutely stunning! He went over and above for us. He cares about details and truly gets what you want and are asking for. We would just make excuses to go see him and listen to his stories and talk. He even came personally to deliver our flowers to each of our houses the morning of! We felt completely confident knowing our decor was in his hands! So easy to work with and communicate with. We love him and can’t even say enough wonderful things about him and his work! We thank you with all our hearts for making our day absolutely beautiful!! <3 Anthony and Gena

Sent on 04/29/2018

Julianne · Married on 03/02/2018

Brandywine did an amazing job with our flowers and design for our wedding. They made my vision come alive and created a warm, sophisticated, and classic feel in our chapel and reception space. Claus was willing to meet or talk to me whenever I needed him and is VERY flexible. I kept changing my "vision" and he was patient and accommodating. He truly listened to what I wanted and made my dreams become a reality. Thank you!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Where to even begin?? Claus at Brandywine exceeded my expectations on every level. I'm blown away by his work and would recommend him to anyone. When we first met, I gave him a general idea of flowers/colors. He showed me a range of photos from previous weddings, fielded all of my questions, and left me feeling that no detail would be overlooked. Whereas another florist had told me that it would be hard to find olive branches for our arch in November, Claus found a way. A few weeks before the wedding, he even made me two sample centerpieces and met me at my wedding venue in NYC to show me what they would look like in the room. A few days before the wedding, there were some last-minute seating changes that could have changed the floral plan -- at no point did Claus complain or make me feel stressed about it. I know most brides say the day goes by without you remembering what anything looks like, but I have to say -- when I saw the bouquets, the boutonnieres, the arch (which he cleverly designed so that it had four poles but wasn't a traditional chuppah, as we are an interfaith couple), the centerpieces, the cake -- I was stunned. Claus made everything 10x more beautiful and luxurious than I could have imagined. He also graciously accommodated a last-minute request to incorporate more olive branches into our arch, as my in-laws had brought some with them from Croatia. On top of providing the most excellent service and beautiful work, Claus was also very fairly priced. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you for everything, Claus!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Brandywine Floral Design 37
    Brandywine Floral Design 38
    Brandywine Floral Design 39

Julie · Married on 10/27/2017

Brandywine came as a referral to me from a friend of a friend because I’m not from New Jersey, so I was overwhelmed by the choices. I’m SO HAPPY we were referrred to them because my day easy BEAUTIFUL!

Claus was not only professional and attentive, but he was super kind and flexible. I live in Tennessee and had to plan using only pictures and emails. He got everything exactly the way I wanted it and more.

Additionally, as a teacher and a cop, we were on a tight budget, and I can honestly say the price of all our flowers blew me away. The cost was significantly less than what I anticipated for way more than I ever dreamed.

If you’re looking for a budget friendly professional who treats you like you’re honestly a member of his own family getting married, Brandywine Floral Design is the way to go!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Brandywine Floral Design 40
    Brandywine Floral Design 41
    Brandywine Floral Design 42

Cathy · Married on 10/21/2017

CLaus who designs for and owns Brandywine floral,design is wonderful! He has such a talent for designing and arranging flowers! CLaus is very knowledgeable, flexible, and helpful. HE does keep the client well informed of things that need to be done and when! HIs flower arrangements are absolutely beautiful! Not only were we impressed and happy with all of our flowers but our guests were as well! THe centerpieces were STUNNING!!! We had a fall theme and everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2017

If I could give you 5 more stars I would you are the best of the best. I made so many changes and you were always so patient. You deliver what I wanted and more, the venue just looked so beautiful. I would dedinelty recommend you to my whole family. You are the best!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

Booking Claus for my wedding was one of the best things I did. He has such a great personality and it was a pleasure to work with him. My flowers looked so beautiful for my wedding, and he really captured all the fall colors I wanted with such elegance and flair. I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

shana · Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZING. my flowers came out absolutely GORGEOUS. it was exactly what i asked for plus so much more. i never doubted Claus for a second. he made my experience super easy AND he brought a sample centerpiece to my venue to make sure i loves it beforehand. everybody raved about my flowers for my wedding. flowers are the one thing that i was afraid of spending money on because i kept hearing that they could cost a fortune and Brandywine was very affordable. a few of my friends used them and i will tell every bride i know to use them because i know they would never disappoint.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Josephine · Married on 09/17/2017

We hired Brandywine for our vow renewal and 25th Anniverary celebration. Claus was great to work with, very flexible and easy-going. He even met us at the venue a week before our event to show us what the centerpieces would look like on the tables. They turned out beautiful. Prices are reasonable as well.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Marni · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Brandywine and Claus was one of the best decisions I made during the planning process. In planning, I met with Claus a few times (bringing along some Pinterest pictures for inspiration) and he executed on them perfectly! I wanted lanterns to be the centerpiece (which Brandywine provided gorgeous ones for us to use) and simple floral displays throughout. The flowers and the chuppah came out better than I could have ever imagined. And Claus was so easy to work with, making it the most seamless process. Everything was absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 09/18/2017

MARIA · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Brandywine for my daughter's wedding and Claus, the owner, was amazing! From the flowers, to the centerpieces, and to the fine little details that made the day extra special, everything was simply gorgeous! Even our wedding coordinator said she wished she could work with Claus at every wedding. He thinks of everything and knows the exact perfect touches to make your event unique and special. I recommend Brandywine all the way! You'll definitely be happy!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/25/2017

When I saw the flowers on the day of my wedding I was blown away by how absolutely beautiful they were. I met wth Claus twice and really enjoyed working with him. I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to flowers, but somehow he was able to take my vision and turn it into a beautiful reality. My bridesmaids loved their bouquets so much and couldn't believe how nicely they coordinated with the color of their dresses. I also loved my bridal bouquet! I would highly recommend Brandywine Floral Design!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Angela · Married on 07/23/2017

I got married on 7/23/17 and my flowers were gorgoeous! I received so many compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. Claus was very attentive and played out my vision perfectly. He was fun and so easy to work with! He made a sample arrangement for me a few months before and after we dedcided to "mute" down the colors, he knew exactly how and the centerpieces came out beautiful. On the day of the wedding I actually saw him setting up the centerpieces in the ballroom. I love that he is an event-only florist and sees out the event from start to finish to make sure everything is just as we discussed! I already recommended him to a friend who will be using him! Five stars!!!! Thank you Claus!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Linda · Married on 07/22/2017

Claus was so amazing to work with. He is cool, calm, and so knowledgeable about how to make your vision a reality (and within your budget)! We went to Claus with a slight idea of what we wanted for our wedding day and a price point in mind, and Claus was able to come up with the perfect combination of flowers to really bring everything together. Claus exceeded our expectations. We received so many compliments on how elegant and gorgeous everything looked. Brandywine Floral Design will forever receive our referral. Claus is a true artist!!

Sent on 08/06/2017