Brandon Peterson Photography

Dana Point, CA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Brandon Peterson Photography is a wedding photography company operating out of Dana Point, California. Owner and lead photographer, Brandon, is a talented storyteller that strives to create artistic images his clients take pride in displaying. He works diligently to capture authentic moments of emotion as they naturally occur. He has served countless couples since 2015 and has the expertise to create a captivating collection that honors your one-of-a-kind love story.

Brandon Peterson Photography offers a range of services to choose from. Happy to travel for your day, Brandon offers packages suitable for destination weddings, allowing him to capture your event wherever your heart desires. As well as coverage on the day of your wedding, he also offers engagement photo shoot sessions.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth M. Married on 02/08/2020

Brandon is such a fun photographer!

Brandon was a joy to have around on the wedding day! Having him shoot our wedding was an experience full of laughter and totally stress free. We are a couple who don't particularly feel comfortable in front of the camera and don't always know what to do in front of the camera, but Brandon stepped in and told us what to do all while having such a fun time. We ended up with absolutely beautiful photos!! Our experience working with Brandon as our photographer was the easiest and least stressful part of planning the wedding.

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

Aw Liz THANK YOU!! These words mean so much. It’s always my goal to bring those stress levels down!
    Matt R. Married on 11/16/2018

Great experience

Brandon was so helpful and worked hard to get the photos that we wanted as well as having fun ideas for some awesome shots! We love looking back at the memories from that day! So thankful for how he captured those moments for us!

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you, Matt! Your trust in my work is the biggest gift, and it was such a pleasure to walk alongside you & Celestia on your day.
    Elizabeth C. Married on 06/02/2018

Everything we wanted!

I am so glad we chose Brandon to capture our wedding day. We didn’t have to worry at all about the photos on our wedding day because Brandon was prepared, organized and experienced. He got every shot we wanted and more!

Brandon Peterson Photography's reply:

Thank you Liz!! So glad to be part of the team cheering you on that day. You guys were a dream to work with, and I’m honored you chose me!

Pricing

Brandon Peterson Photography Price Rates

Team

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson
Owner

Hey, it's great to meet you! I'm a documentary wedding photographer based in Southern California. I've been shooting weddings since 2015, and I got married myself in 2020, against the backdrop of a global pandemic. Over the last few years, I've been honored to see behind the curtain of the perfectly-curated wedding day to experience the honest emotion that exists. My goal is to collect the story of your wedding day, just as it happens, in a way that is truthful to you, evocative of how it felt, and will stand the test of time and trends.

124 Brookview Dana Point, CA, 92629
Location of (Brandon Peterson Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding