4485 Coal Bank Rd, Sparta, TN 38583 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Brandon Malone Photography

If you'd like more information, please contact me by email at brandon@brandonmalonephotography.com. Thanks and congratulations!

Follow Brandon Malone Photography on

19 Reviews for Brandon Malone Photography

April · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Very easy to work with and great prices. Guests loved the photobooth!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Nichole · Married on 07/14/2012

I would recommend Brandon Malone to anyone that is in need of professional photographer. He did our engagement photos and made a guest book album. We had a problem with the album (not because of the photographer) and Brandon Malone did not hesitate to solve the problem. He had our engagement photos back very quick even with a new baby.

While at the wedding Brandon was present physically, but never in the way. He also makes a blog post that allows you to share your photos with friends and family.

Brandon's rates are very reasonable.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Mandy · Married on 07/11/2011

Brandon and His wife were the best photographers I could have hired for my wedding! The morning of the wedding they were there on time and made me feel comfortable and excited for the day to begin. They captured every moment from getting hairdone, make up, and dressed to the actual ceremony beautifully and creatively. During my wedding they set up a photobooth and it was a hit! My guest loved getting dressed up, posing, and acting goofy! I equally enjoyed this! This really made my wedding come to life! One of my favorite pictures from the wedding is a pic of my husband and I dressed up in the photobooth. While some of the photos were fun and goofy, Brandon also captured my wedding with beauty and sophistication. I loved the single pictures he did of me in my wedding gown. When I recieved them, my mouth dropped with how stunning they were! Also, the pics after the ceremony of my husband and I are so beautiful and unique. Brandon really takes the time to know his clients so that the photos are more personal. For example, he was able to capture the playful and loving relationship that my husband and I have.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Brandon Malone Photography's reply:

Always a pleasure. Thank you so much for the wonderful words.

Brandon