Brandi Nettles Photography

Summerfield, FL View map

Hi! I take pictures and would love to take pictures of your special day. Visit my website and take a look at my work. If you're interested in working together give me a call or email me at Barefootimages@hotmail.com to discuss your unique wedding plan and investment.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 11/10/2012
    Brandi and her husband make a great photography team. As soon as my engagement pics were done I knew they would be perfect for our wedding! They were on time and made sure to get every shot we wanted. Not only did they do our wedding photos but from now on they do all of our photos!
    Maggie Married on 03/19/2011
    Brandi is an awesome photographer! Her pictures are original and not any one else's I have seen. She is very talented, but affordable. It was so hard for me to chose what pictures I wanted to print, because each one of them told an original story of our wedding and love story. She has so many fresh and new ideas in her profession.

Sam's Notary Sam's Notary Wedding Officiants

Had the pleasure of watching Brandi in action at my Cousins wedding and she was Awesome! Was where she needed to be at all the best opportunities for the best shots, Clear, Focused pictures,and great energy throughout the day. Truly a professional ! I look forward to the next opportunity to work with her.

• Sam's Notary
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 87 Reviews
    · Wedding Officiants

Summerfield, FL, 34492
Location of (Brandi Nettles Photography)

Brandi Nettles Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Brandi Nettles Photography offer?

Brandi Nettles Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brandi Nettles Photography offer?

Brandi Nettles Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Brandi Nettles Photography offer for wedding events?

Brandi Nettles Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brandi Nettles Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brandi Nettles Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding