Jacksonville, FL 32205 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Branches Wedding Co.

Branches Wedding Co. - a husband and wife wedding photography and videography team based in the South East but available for travel and destination weddings. We aim to create memories that are authentic, creative, and natural.

Packages can include:

* 1 to 3-minute trailer, which captures the wedding day in a short cinematic way

* 4 to 6-minute highlight film, which highlights and recaps the whole day.

* Full ceremony and toasts

img4210
90260522a8fab196 1486144429391 img3954
img2709

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Branches Wedding Co.

Branches Wedding Co. 1
Branches Wedding Co. 2
Branches Wedding Co. 3
  • Ari

Ari Lifschutz · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Professional and Human Being

My Wife and I got married at the William Aiken House in Charleston, SC over memorial day weekend. Craig is first of all an amazing person but also extremely talented behind the lens. He did photography for us during our rehearsal dinner and the photos were spectacular. Everything from capturing great moments in the act to finding the right light for solo shots. For our actual wedding day, Craig did the videography and we just got back our video. The video is absolutely spectacular. It touched on all the highlights of the night and his creativity was through the roof spectacular. Craig was recommended to us and I would highly recommend him to anyone else. An amazing professional but also such a great attitude on life and person.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Stevie

Stevie · Married on 03/09/2019

The best in videography!

We hired Branches for our wedding videography, and they are in my opinion the BEST in this business! I had seen some of their work prior to booking them, but there was just no question. Their work simply stands out against the rest. They were so easy to contact and responded super fast to all of the questions I had. We worked with Craig on our day and he was wonderful and so much fun to work with! He made us all feel comfortable and blended in with our crowd for our reception, but got some AWESOME video footage of everything. I am so so happy he was a part of our day. And our video turned out PERFECT! It was everything I could have ever hoped for! ❤️

Sent on 03/25/2019

Taelor · Married on 08/24/2018

Craig & Hayley are THE BEST!! After our wedding, so many of our friends and family members could not stop talking about how kind and few they are! They truly made us both feel amazing on our wedding day. They were also extremely quick in getting us our photos and video, which are INCREDIBLE!! The video capture our wedding day the exact way I envisioned it! I honestly cannot say enough good things about these two!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Branches Wedding Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download