West Jordan, UT 84088 Map · Phone number

About Branches Event Floral

Branches is a full service event floral company located in Salt Lake City, Utah. We specialize in weddings and corporate events. Our designs are edgy with a modern twist.Thank you for stopping by to take a look!

ubb winter220

50 Reviews for Branches Event Floral

1 User photo

Branches Event Floral 1

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Hands down, my flowers were my favorite part of my wedding. I was totally blown away with what Amanda accomplished. She used very unique flowers which I loved. It was exactly the vibe I was going for but even better than I could have imagined. She even did a fabric installation for my alter back drop that was to die for! I highly recommend her!

Branches Event Floral 2

Emilie · Married on 10/01/2016

Amanda, with Branches Floral, is every bride's dream come true! She is such an artist with her floral arrangements and truly has such an amazing talent with her execution. I loved my time spent with her because I knew she could take any idea and run with it making it more beautiful than I had envisioned. Working with her was seamless and she was always prompt with her communications. I hope many more brides have the pleasure of working with her! She's the best!

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2015

Amanda at Branches Floral was AMAZING. Every one was asking who did them for me, and I was blown away. I have her a small idea of what I wanted, and let her do the rest. I was so nervous about how it would look, but my expectations were blown out of the water. I would use her again and again!!

Branches Event Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 198.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 202.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,175.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Moxie Photography
    Moxie Photography Wedding Photographers

Branches does a a fantastic job with their arrangements. I highly recommend their services!

• Michelle Leo Events
    Michelle Leo Events Wedding Planners

Amanda is by far one of the most talented florists I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with. Her designs are creative, fresh, unique, and simply gorgeous. She prides herself on providing brides with a superior product and she delivers, every time. I woud and do recommend Branches Event Floral whenever given the opportunity. And from a planner's perspective, she's wonderful to work with!

• West Jordan, 84088 See on map