Branches Event Floral Reviews

50 | West Jordan, UT

50 Reviews for Branches Event Floral

50 Branches Event Floral Reviews

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

Hands down, my flowers were my favorite part of my wedding. I was totally blown away with what Amanda accomplished. She used very unique flowers which I loved. It was exactly the vibe I was going for but even better than I could have imagined. She even did a fabric installation for my alter back drop that was to die for! I highly recommend her!

Branches Event Floral 1

Emilie · Married on 10/01/2016

Amanda, with Branches Floral, is every bride's dream come true! She is such an artist with her floral arrangements and truly has such an amazing talent with her execution. I loved my time spent with her because I knew she could take any idea and run with it making it more beautiful than I had envisioned. Working with her was seamless and she was always prompt with her communications. I hope many more brides have the pleasure of working with her! She's the best!

Rachel · Married on 07/16/2015

Amanda at Branches Floral was AMAZING. Every one was asking who did them for me, and I was blown away. I have her a small idea of what I wanted, and let her do the rest. I was so nervous about how it would look, but my expectations were blown out of the water. I would use her again and again!!

Amanda did an amazing, creative, beautiful job on my wedding flowers!

Branches floral made my vision come to life! I didn't know exactly what I wanted or how I wanted things to turn out, but I was given so much help and direction in making decisions. The flower arrangements were absolutely stunning! It was everything I hoped for and more!

Amanda was amazing! I did not want to go with the traditional flower bouquets and arrangements and Amanda listened to everything that I wanted and never tried to steer me in another direction. She took my vision and her experience to create the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements. I absolutely loved everything she did and was super easy to work with. Amanda's pricing is excellent too.

Jada · Married on 08/09/2014

I had great confidence in choosing Amanda for the florals at my daughters wedding. She did not disappoint at any level. She was quick to respond and her ideas and suggestions were amazing. I wish every vendor we dealt with had been this professional and creative. Her prices were fair and very up front. All this said the flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen. So many people commented on how gorgeous everything was. They were unusual, using unique combinations of flowers. Loved working with her. She was a wonderful choice.

• F

Faye · Married on 08/02/2014

Amanda was amazing. I wanted simple and romantic and that is what she gave me. The decor and flowers were more beautiful than I imagined.

Marnie · Married on 07/17/2014

The flowers were gorgeous!! Everything she did was beautiful! I still have people asking me about my flowers 3 months later! She had a really good vision of what I wanted and made it better than I imagined! The entire experience was wonderful! I am so grateful that we found branches floral!!

• User4209113 · 2+ years ago

They were very easy to work with and were very helpful. They had a huge knowledge of different flowers and different styles. I ended up getting exactly what I wanted for my wedding.

Colleen · Married on 04/24/2014

I could not have been happier with the job Amanda did. Our flowers looked amazing! Several people commented on them and asked who provided the beautiful floral arrangements.

Jessie · Married on 04/24/2014

Amanda was FANTASTIC! She was able to create the most amazing floral arrangements. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and everybody at my reception kept commenting on how gorgeous the center pieces were. She was able to take what I wanted and make it a thousand times better!

Christianne · Married on 12/27/2013

I wanted someone who had very original ideas. I met with so many florists and Amanda was the only one who caught the vision and ran with it. She helped to create my dream wedding! I would recommend her to anyone!

Diana · Married on 10/13/2013

Amanda did a beautiful job for my daughters wedding. We made several changes and additions from the first time we met, and even on the day of the wedding. She was so flexible and helpful and made sure everything was just perfect for my daughter. I can't tell you how much we appreciate Amanda and her wonderful talent. Thanks for making Lindsey and Jake's wedding a perfect day!
    Diana Lee

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

Amanda was absolutely phenomenal!!!!!!! She responded to every question and change I had! She is one of the most friendly women I have every worked with. Her selections of colors and different types of flowers is incredible. I gave her a specific budget, color scheme, and floral type I loved and she did everything perfectly!!!!!!!

She delivered on time, the flowers were fresh and open as I had asked. The colors were impeccable and her attitude was stellar. She did everything with a smile on her face and I would recommend her to anyone. Definitely use her as your florist!!!!!

• User2038682 · 2+ years ago

Amanda was worth every single penny. She was so professional in her conduct at Sundance. As a bride you will be so busy with everything on your wedding day that the last thing you will want to do is have to stay on top of your vendors. I had some stressful vendors but Branches Floral certainly wasn't one of them. Amanda accomplished everything we had asked for and more in a timely manner and made everything look more beautiful than I could have imagined. I never had to remind her of things we had asked for- everything showed up and looked fantastic for our wedding. She got every detail down to the amazing ribbon work on my flowers. I just cannot express how happy I am with Amanda. Everybody loved the flowers so much they were trying to take them home by the end of the night lol. :D

Tanya · Married on 08/02/2013

The flowers done for my wedding were more amazing than I could ever have imagined. I was so much more impressed than I anticipated. Everyone at the reception commented on how gorgeous they were and asked to take some home at the end of the night! I LOVED them, would never use anyone else for flowers and have recommended Amanda to all my friends and family.

Charlene · Married on 07/31/2013

Branches Event Floral is a wonderful company to work with. Amanda's expertise in florals made my daughter and me feel at ease when placing the order, because we knew our ideas would turn into beautiful arrangements with the expertise of this floral company. The florals certainly added the perfect touch to the venue, the cake, bridal bouquet, etc.

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2013

Amanda surpassed all of my expectations! She was very personable but professional in every way. Her extensive knowledge of flowers was undeniable. She understood my vision and was able to expand upon it. She helped me with more than just the flower arrangements, she helped with most of my design elements for the wedding. She made all of my design dreams come true, in a realistic and budget minded fashion.

Amanda is amazing! She is creative and is truly an artist. The flowers were stunning and I had so many comments on them. I would definitely recommend her and am grateful that I chose her. You will be beyond pleased.

Angie · Married on 07/19/2013

Amanda did an amazing job with the centerpieces, bouquets, flower girl halos,and botunieers at my wedding. Very elegant, reasonably priced, and gave the exact appearance I was looking for. I can't imagine anything being so beautiful.

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2013

The flowers turned out better than I even imagined! They fit the theme of my wedding perfectly. I am still getting compliments on them. Communication was great! Highly recommend.

Kathleen · Married on 06/23/2013

Amanda was wonderful to work with and she exceeded my expectations with her gorgeous floral designs for my wedding. My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen and she created exactly what I wanted in terms of the look and feel. The table flowers, cake decoration, signage, boutineers and bouquets were all exquisite. My guests all commented on how incredible the flowers were throughout the evening. Amanda was a pleasure to work with and she more than accommodated my requests for extra vases for the bouquets, transporting the church decor back to the hotel, etc. She also left identical, fresh boutineers at the reception on the dinner table for the men. Such a nice touch and completely unexpected! You would be very smart to choose Amanda for your event. Her work is nothing short of amazing!

Amanda was great about getting a real feel for what I wanted. She was very chill, low-maintenance, and allowed for changes with a great attitude. I threw some changes at her last minute and she totally rolled with it. My bridal bouquet was amazing in person and it photographed even better. Highly recommend her. Would use her again.

AMANDA IS AMAZEBALLS. Seriously, from start to finish, she listened closely, was flexible, and tried her best to accomodate all of my crazy asks. She assured me that I wasn't a psycho bride, and was warm and friendly throughout. Her work was IMPECCABLE. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their bouquets, the guys even complimented their bouts, and the centerpieces were simple, elegant, and exactly what I wanted. Trust her to do her job and don't think another minute about your floral arrangements. She's got it covered. I would recommend Amanda without question for any occasion!