Braids By Ellie

Gilbert, AZ View map Visit website

Braids by Ellie is a wedding beauty business based out of Gilbert, Arizona. The precocious and entrepreneurial owner Ellie Mulqueen started doing wedding hairstyling when she was only 16 years old. Since then, she has brought bespoke and beautiful hair services to nuptials throughout Arizona. She and her team are dedicated to making sure each of their client’s tresses is a dream come true on their romantic day.

Specializing in braids and updos, Ellie believes that braids add the perfect boho vibe to any photoshoot. Her team of beauticians offers consultations and trials, during which they get to know soon-to-be-newlyweds and find the perfect hairstyles to match their wedding aesthetics. On the big day, they provide on-site services for the entire party to get everyone looking and feeling fabulous for the walk down the aisle.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$65

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

Marissa D. Married on 12/02/2021

Ellie is the BEST!

Ellie is an amazing hair stylist and is so sweet! If you're looking for someone to help make you feel special on your big day, Ellie’s your girl. She did everyone’s hair so quickly, and definitely has mastered her craft. She was able to look at my inspiration photo and make it even better then I could image. So happy and thankful I went with Ellie for my wedding day!
  • Halle
    Halle G. Married on 08/21/2021

Hire Braids By Ellie NOW! You won’t regret it!

Wowowow! My experience with Braids by Ellie deserves more than a 5 star review. Ellie herself is very easy to contact, she is organized, helpful and reliable. Unfortunately she was booked for my wedding date by the time I contacted her, but she was more than happy to set me up with Braids by Ellie Team! I had the privilege of having my hair trial and wedding day hair done by Celene. Celene sincerely went above and beyond for my wedding day hair. I had an original trial with her that was BEAUTIFUL!! But I needed some things tweaked. She scheduled TWO more trials with me to make sure it was absolutely perfect even amidst her crazy schedule and her own wedding planning. My hair turned out so perfect and stayed curled all day (which made me so happy because my hair typically falls out so fast). She truly is such an angel. Celene and Aish also did hair for all of my bridesmaids and the mothers at my wedding. Everyone looked so gorgeous, and their styles stayed all day. They were on time, laughed with us and truly made my wedding morning! As a company, these girls care!!! I don’t know how else to describe it but that they really care for their clients and help them feel beautiful. If you are even considering Braids By Ellie for an event or your wedding, DO IT! If I could do it all over again, they’d be my hair gals again in a heartbeat!!

Pricing

Braids By Ellie Price Rates

Team

Ellie Mulqueen
Ellie Mulqueen
Owner/Stylist

Ellie is the owner and operator of Braids By Ellie! While running a full-time business she is also receiving her bachelor's degree in Technological Entrepreneurship and Management at ASU! She started Braids By Ellie three years ago and is excited to expand her business!

Celene  Villabrille
Celene Villabrille
Stylist

Celene is 22 years old, born and raised in California but now happily calls Anthem, Arizona home! She is a recent graduate from Studio Academy of Beauty w/ Cosmetology, and currently works full time at Evolve Salon and Spa. If she isn't styling , and making women feel beautiful, she is most likely spending time with her family.

Aishling  Mulqueen
Aishling Mulqueen
Stylist

This is Aishling-she is 21 years old and she's my cousin! She's worked for me for the past two years and also works for our grandparents business! She's also studying business with the hopes of graduating from ASU!

Central Gilbert, AZ, 85297
Location of (Braids By Ellie)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding