1949 Palm Vista Drive, Apopka, FL 32712 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About BradmasterJ Musiq LLC

Wedding Packages starting at $799.95.

Music is our life... We are based in Central Florida with a combined 20 years of experience, Bradmasterj Musiq provides Dj'ing, video dj'ing and lighting services for weddings and other events. We play the music you want to hear and we do it with the best quality DJ equipment. Your music specialist will meet with you, offer insights and suggestions to set the stage to create the wedding of your dreams. Added to our extensive music abilities are the customized lighting packages that we offer our clientele. The correct lighting adds an elegant, party atmosphere to any event. Whether it is L.E.D. Uplighting, Special Décor Lighting, up-lighting and dance floor lighting, Bradmasterj Musiq has the expertise to create a phenomenal and personalized look for your event. We are consistently ahead of the curve with the latest technology and service to benefit our clientele. We also provide Video screens/LED TVs for custom video or slide shows and customized monograms.

Should you also want to add the excitement of a photo booth, we also provide that as well. Visit our website and see the options we many options we have for you.

Follow BradmasterJ Musiq LLC on

img20151016071044

• Videos 5

57 Reviews for BradmasterJ Musiq LLC

Jessica · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Excellent DJ for your Event!!

Bradley was an excellent DJ. He had great communication and listened to exactly what we wanted. On the day of, he was so flexible and made our reception very memorable. I would definitely recommend Bradley to others. He was reasonably priced and kept the whole party dancing the whole night.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jazzmine · Married on 03/17/2019

Spring 2019

I would highly recommend for any event! Very professional and works hard to deliver your vision. Prompt and reliable!

Sent on 03/27/2019

LISA · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing DJ

DJ Bradmaster J was amazing! Very professional and punctual. Everyone loved the music he played at my wedding and couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. I’m so happy that I decided to use his services.

Sent on 12/03/2018

BradmasterJ Musiq LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00

• VINTAGE EVENTS
    VINTAGE EVENTS Wedding Florists

As a event planner and designer, the vendors I work with becomes a representation of my company and so I work with only the best. With that being said, I highly endorse BradmasterJ Musiq for any event. I have had the opportunity to work with Bradley on a many of my jobs both in Orlando and the Ft. Lauderdale area. The professionalism and the work ethics from Bradley and his team is by far of a high standard. At the end of the day my clients must be nothing but happy. Bradley and his team does it all the time. I TOTALLY ENDORSE BRADMASTERJ MUSIQ!!!

• Darryl J. Weddings
    Darryl J. Weddings Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure of working with Bradley quite a few Weddings. When I say this guy rocks, he really rocks. He keeps the dance floor moving and creates a lighting display that his couples are WOW'd by. If you want a Wedding DJ, I think you've found your guy.

• 1949 Palm Vista Drive Apopka, Florida, 32712 See on map