1949 Palm Vista Drive, Apopka, FL 32712 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About BradmasterJ Musiq LLC

Wedding Packages starting at $799.95.

Music is our life... We are based in Central Florida with a combined 20 years of experience, Bradmasterj Musiq provides Dj'ing, video dj'ing and lighting services for weddings and other events. We play the music you want to hear and we do it with the best quality DJ equipment. Your music specialist will meet with you, offer insights and suggestions to set the stage to create the wedding of your dreams. Added to our extensive music abilities are the customized lighting packages that we offer our clientele. The correct lighting adds an elegant, party atmosphere to any event. Whether it is L.E.D. Uplighting, Special Décor Lighting, up-lighting and dance floor lighting, Bradmasterj Musiq has the expertise to create a phenomenal and personalized look for your event. We are consistently ahead of the curve with the latest technology and service to benefit our clientele. We also provide Video screens/LED TVs for custom video or slide shows and customized monograms.

Should you also want to add the excitement of a photo booth, we also provide that as well. Visit our website and see the options we many options we have for you.

Follow BradmasterJ Musiq LLC on

img20151016071044

• Videos 5

53 Reviews for BradmasterJ Musiq LLC

Song · Married on 03/31/2018

The service from BradmasterJ is professional, on-time and full of love.
    We went from knowing nothing to experts! They helped us planning, preparing and implementing step by step, things were smooth. It cleared our anxiety and confusion from the very beginning.

Music was diverse, so that everybody get to enjoy and dance to the beats.

The videography was awesome. I feel like winning an Oscar award. Everybody loves the drone video so much, it is a huge plus.

Ariane · Married on 12/09/2017

We hired BradmasterJ Musiq for our company's 20 year anniversary party. We had an interesting space that required a little bit of extra work and equipment to make the event flow the way we wanted. BradmasterJ was very accommodating
    to our needs and requests and the event was a success! I highly recommend him for your next event, you won't be disappointed.

Jada · Married on 12/09/2017

DJ Darryl had our guests dancing all night! He was friendly, dressed very nicely and had a very cool vibe! Great voice and when our wedding ran a bit behind, he got us back on track and made sure our guests were really able to enjoy themselves on the dance floor! Highly recommended!

BradmasterJ Musiq LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00

• VINTAGE EVENTS
    VINTAGE EVENTS Wedding Florists

As a event planner and designer, the vendors I work with becomes a representation of my company and so I work with only the best. With that being said, I highly endorse BradmasterJ Musiq for any event. I have had the opportunity to work with Bradley on a many of my jobs both in Orlando and the Ft. Lauderdale area. The professionalism and the work ethics from Bradley and his team is by far of a high standard. At the end of the day my clients must be nothing but happy. Bradley and his team does it all the time. I TOTALLY ENDORSE BRADMASTERJ MUSIQ!!!

• Darryl J. | GQInvites Photography, Photo Booth & DJ's
    Darryl J. | GQInvites Photography, Photo Booth & DJ's Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Bradley quite a few Weddings. When I say this guy rocks, he really rocks. He keeps the dance floor moving and creates a lighting display that his couples are WOW'd by. If you want a Wedding DJ, I think you've found your guy.

• 1949 Palm Vista Drive Apopka, FL 32712 See on map