52 Reviews for BradmasterJ Musiq LLC

One Event Per Day (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Projector (1)
52 BradmasterJ Musiq LLC Reviews

We hired BradmasterJ Musiq for our company's 20 year anniversary party. We had an interesting space that required a little bit of extra work and equipment to make the event flow the way we wanted. BradmasterJ was very accommodating
to our needs and requests and the event was a success! I highly recommend him for your next event, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ariane, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Darryl had our guests dancing all night! He was friendly, dressed very nicely and had a very cool vibe! Great voice and when our wedding ran a bit behind, he got us back on track and made sure our guests were really able to enjoy themselves on the dance floor! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jada, 12/9/17, 1 Review
4.2

We had an awesome time.....DJ was very nice and accommodative to special requests.

Profile Picture MarKeyshia, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great time. Bradley was able to change the timeline for the songs at a moments notice. He took the time to meet with us to make sure we would get the best experience. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Mari, 12/2/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Everything was wonderful. Variety of music and great times by all.

Profile Picture Geri, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bradley was an excellent DJ! He made our wedding a wonderful party and so many of our friends and family kept telling us it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding. He went out of his way to meet with us prior to our day to help us work through our wedding program so that everything would go smoothly the day of. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kacie & Michael, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I started talking to Bradley two years prior to our event. When it came time to finally book him, he had a previous engagement and wasn't available for my date. I knew at that moment that I should have booked him immediately after talking to him the first time, but I kept putting it off (never again will I make that mistake). So, if you're thinking about booking him - DO IT NOW! That being said, Bradley went out of his way to bring in one of his DJ's from Fort Lauderdale and was involved every step of the way (from music selection, slideshow, monogram, lighting details, etc.). His team is amazing and you can tell that they truly LOVE what they do. From the moment we met, I knew BradMasterJ needed to be our DJ. Fast forward to our event - Two words: "amazing night"! Our friends and family could not get enough and my only complaint is that it didn't last long enough! Our DJ made all that possible and we will definitely book BradMasterJ for all of our future events! And, icing on the cake (pun intended) - Darryl J (our photographer) is friends with our DJ and jumped in as an MC for the night as well. I'll save him for my next review, but these guys are all amazing people and they are more than vendors to us - they are now part of the family! We appreciate everything they did to make our vow renewal a success and we wouldn't change a thing! Shout out to DJ Uncle Kev for keeping all 107 guest on the dance floor ALL NIGHT! Did I mention how much we love these guys ;)

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bradley did a great job at my wedding, he kept everyone dancing. I am very happy with his service.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BradmasterJ Musiq team made our wedding day a true success. His team went out of their way to make sure the music satisfied everyone at our wedding. Our guests were blown away by the music selections. MC Darryl J interaction with our guests was superb. We was so lucky to have found Bradmaster J Musiq team. We recommend this team for any couple looking to have a unforgettable wedding celebration. Even through our wedding planning Bradmaster J was always their to help and assist us in ideas.

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Videography

We are so glad that we selected Bradley as our wedding DJ. His organization and attentiveness to the music and events of the wedding reception were spectacular. Our guests are still raving about the reception. We had a blast and would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding in the Orlando area.

Profile Picture Ashe, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bradmaster J was fantastic! He incorporated all of our music requests and played for the crowd. It was a great time and he made sure EVERYONE felt the dance floor!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brad was more than we could ever imagine! He made our wedding day so amazing!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BradmasterJ Musiq LLC definitely deserves a 5 star all around. Dj Bradley did an awesome job at my wedding. The music was great (exactly what I was looking for)!! I still get compliments even weeks after the wedding about how great the music and vibes was at the wedding. From the first time my husband and I met with DJ Bradley, he was very professional, easy to talk to and response quickly to any questions we had. He was very organized and creative with his music choices. We cannot thank you enough for the great entertainment you provided at our wedding. From the music to the uplightings, everything was just perfect from start to finish. Thank you for making our wedding day a fun and memorable day. If you are looking for great music, amazing vibes, professionalism, great entertainment and MC look no further. BradmasterJ Musiq LLC is amazing.

Profile Picture Shanique, 2/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brad Master J & his MC were great!! They definitely made our wedding the party we always wanted. Kept our guest dancing all night. The music was a perfect mix.... would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Esi, 12/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bradmaster J is very professional, very detailed, went above and beyond what we wanted for our special day. He made sure he covered all our song listing, even had a blue print of the timeline and ensure everything was accurate. Everyone had a ball at the wedding. They all loved the vibes and the energy, Thank you so much for being apart of our special day. We really really appreciate everything you did for us. I would highly recommend him... He is the BOMB!!!! Thanks Again.

Profile Picture Lakeesha, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

It was a pleasure working with DJ Bradmaster J. He was able to accommodate our unique celebration of combining a wedding ceremony and 1st birthday party together. Even though we set his services up from out of state (we live in the Northern VA/DC area), there were no issues, just smooth sailing. Great music and professionalism on the DJ's end. I would recommend his services to someone looking to value and quality. Thanks again DJ Bradmaster J!

Profile Picture User6785127, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bradmaster J is a unique, professional and exceptional DJ. Although a last minute addition to my wedding plans, he stepped up to plate and went above and beyond expectations. He also took the time to gather as much information about the bride and groom so he could incorporate it in the flow of the reception, which set him apart from other DJ's we have worked with. My husband and I were very pleased with the services, knowledge and professionalism on our very special day. We look forward to working with him again in the future!!

Profile Picture Nadine , 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bradmaster J is very professional, very involved in the wedding and loves what he does. Thank you so much for being apart of our special day.

Profile Picture Krystle, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything about Bradley was excellent! Highly recommend using him to DJ your wedding and for lighting your reception. Can't believe how wonderful everything turned out. One of my favorite vendors and will refer him over and over again! He went above and beyond for us! Great MC too :)

Profile Picture jacylyn, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We contacted BradmasterJ maybe 3 weeks before our wedding (totally last minute) but he made it happen! The most professional person we dealt with in our overall wedding planning! We enjoyed our ceremony & reception so much! Completely worth every buck!! Thank you again

Profile Picture Taryn, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We would highly recommend BradmasterJ Musiq LLC for any event. Bradley and his team was amazing. The music selection was awesome. Our guests dance to the end of the night. There was a lot of energy at our wedding. The up lighting and monogram was beautiful. We had so much fun at our wedding. I could not stop smiling and dancing. We were very impressed with the high level of professionalism, dedication and committee to excellent we received from start to finish from Bradley. #bestdjinorlando

Profile Picture Mireille, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

BradmasterJ is a great DJ. He knows how to fit in with the crowd, make them comfortable, and keep them smiling!
I really enjoyed working with him to put together the wedding play list and he was super detailed and helpful in establishing the flow of the event. Really great professional attitude and friendly personality!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

BradmasterJ Musiq is the best decision we could have made for our wedding. We had such a good time, everyone did! He had a really great comprehensive package which gave us options we didn't think of, such good ideas, and really listened to what we wanted. Not pushy!! He even gave us a program as a guide to help with the organization of our day, priceless!!! He coordinated with all the vendors to make sure there were no loopholes. I really feel like he provided such well-rounded service, honestly stuff I didn't think of a DJ doing but those things made such a difference. Everything was beautiful with the wonderful lighting and screens and photo slide show, he made it look "fancy" as we like to say lol! He took requests, kept with our program, he managed to make everyone happy and keep us all going. So easy to work with, professional, great input, I will definitely recommend him to everyone for everything!

Profile Picture Chloe, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

We can't say enough about Bradmaster J!! He made it all happen for us. So easy to work with, timely, responsive, great input. Punctual, professional, everything was above and beyond our expectations. To me the music was one of the most important aspects of the wedding and I was so worried but he put me right at ease. He played such a good variety of genres, took requests, followed along with our program, was fun and engaging, oh and the lighting, video, the cool monogram light thing on the dance floor... like I said, can't say enough!! It was truly our dream day and worth every penny and more!! Hubby was over the moon happy, so many great memories!! A million thanks aren't enough. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Jenni, 1/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting

Bradmasterj was extremely accommodating to our preferences and requests! He really was an enormous part in making our wedding an amazing night. The up lighting made all the difference, the atmosphere was absolutely amazing, and we were very surprised that his energy had the dance floor full the whole night! We couldn't be more happy with him, he also made an incredible slideshow of photos that he displayed throughout the night.

Profile Picture Crista, 11/7/15, 4 Reviews