Engagement
Shoot included

About Bradley Images, inc.

Capture The Moment! We Don't Just Take Pictures, We Create Memories

Bradley Images, based in Baltimore, Maryland, is owned and operated by photographer Bradley Zisow, who has specialized in weddings and events for over 23 years. Together with his talented team of professional and dedicated photographers and videographers, Bradley guarantees that your event is beautifully documented, delivering images that you will treasure for a lifetime. Trust Bradley Images to safeguard the most important moments in your life.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Baltimore

Follow Bradley Images, inc. on

97 Reviews for Bradley Images, inc.

Second Shooter (11)
Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I could not have chosen a better photography/videography team for our wedding. They seriously went above and beyond to make sure I had every image I wanted from both our engagement sessions to our wedding day. I cannot explain how happy I am with the photos we have received- the quality of the photos are out of this world. A huge shout out to Joel who absolutely killed it. I highly recommend booking bradley images for your wedding!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

A client of my husband recommended Bradley Images to us--they had done his weddings a few years back and said that Brad, the owner, was just the nicest guy.
We called and spoke to Brad. He was very funny and helpful. My husband, whose standards for wedding professionals are very high, connected with him immediately.
We were in touch with Brad some throughout the process. As the wedding got closer, we worked with Beth, who works in the office, as well as with our photographers, Eric and Andy, and our videographer Dave.
The three of them were so friendly and professional and a joy to have at our party--even my mother in law loved them.
They made the day go so smoothly and easily and got all the shots we wanted. We haven't received our professional photos and videos yet but we are so excited to get them! We know that they will turn out great based on how hard the team worked on the day of the event.
*Edit: we received our preview, and the images are so beautiful. Everyone loves them!
Thank you to everyone at Bradley Images for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Ilene, 11/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Bradley Images, inc. Pricing

USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive
11 AWARDS

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Believe it or not, it's been nearly a year since I last worked with Bradley Images (I believe Joel was the photographer's name). However, to this day, I am blown away at the memory I have of how well he executed the wedding-day photos and how beautiful the images turned out. The ceremony I was officiating had a very large wedding party, and Joel took every challenge in stride and truly helped keep everyone on task and on time (in a light, helpful manner) that truly ensured that the couple could get the most out of their pictures. If you're looking for not only beautiful photos but a person who can organize, manage, and engage a group to optimize your photo opportunities, I highly suggest you go with Bradley Images!

Many times we have worked with Bradley , and many times the brides have been thrilled! When you see the results, you will be too.

I've known Bradley Images, Inc. for many years now! I worked a large event with Brad's company this past November, 2010. He and his crew are always respectful, professional, and shoot great pictures. In my experience with his company, you can't go wrong!

Fantastic, creative work

Events

1498 Reisterstown rd, suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21208   See On Map
410-902-6664 (phone) 410-902-6665 (fax)
Bradley Images, inc. is a wedding photographer from Balltimore, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Bradley Images, inc. is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Baltimore, DC wedding industry for 22 years. We specialize in Wedding and Event Photos.