Bradley Images, inc. Reviews

127 | Pikesville, MD

127 Reviews for Bradley Images, inc.

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/03/2020

Hire Bradley Images!!

My experience with Bradley Images started with a phone call from Brad himself after my inquiry about his company. Brad makes his brides feel special, important, and like you are his only client! Brad literally took the time to talk to me for HOURS, giving me not only information about his company and their services, but also general advice for wedding planning and how to negotiate with vendors! And this was before I even committed to hiring him for my wedding! After hiring Bradley Images nearly 2 years before my wedding, Brad was always readily available to talk to me about venue selection, advise, or just to talk me off the ledge when I was stressing about COVID. I joked with my family that Brad was my "wedding planner." Brad's ability to develop relationships with his clients and willingness to put time into POTENTIAL clients sets him out from the crowd of other photographers.
    For our actual wedding day, we had the pleasure of working with Eric as our photographer and Milai as videographer. Both Eric and Milai were professional, on time, lots of fun, and willing to do just about anything for the perfect shot. Throughout the night, Eric could be seen laying on the floor or climbing on chairs to get the perfect angle. Milai filmed alongside Eric all day long without being intrusive in hopes to get more candid footage. We only received a few sneak previews of our photos, but we already love them! We cannot wait to see the rest of our album and know the video will be worth the wait. If you are looking for a photohraphy company with amazing photos, personable staff, and an owner who truly cares about his clients, look no further! I will 100% recommend Bradley Images to anyone I know that is in need of a photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Claudia P. · Married on 03/28/2020

Flexible & Understanding

Brad and his team has been flexible and understanding with all the chaos that Covid-19 brought. Our wedding was scheduled for March 2020. It was one of the first weddings that got cancelled. There were several vendors that gave us a bit of a hard time. Not Brad though. He didn't make us feel bad, he would always follow up and make sure we were happy with our adjustments. Always made time to talk and brainstorm on what our options could be.
    Andrew, our photographer was amazing. He knew his craft and was patient with our wants and needs.
    WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH!!!!!! TRUE PROFESSIONALS!!!!!
    Looking forward to referring them.

Sent on 01/12/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/20/2020

Incredible!

Choosing Bradley Images for our wedding pictures was the best decision we made. We ended up getting married on March 20th with 10 people, this was right when the Covid restrictions started. We rescheduled the party for July and ended up cancelling that because of, well, Covid still...anyway- one thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to put on my wedding dress and get amazing pictures. Brad made sure that was possible. Through the whole rescheduling process he was amazing- so accommodating and understanding. We went to Piney Run Park and met with John and Andrew. They were amazing. John made the whole process so comfortable and fun. He was hilarious and there was nothing awkward about getting our pictures taken for a few hours. They were an awesome team and worked so well together. We just got our teasers and we’re in LOVE with them! I knew Brad and his team did amazing work, but the pictures blew us out of the water. I would recommend Bradley Images 100 times, we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Beautiful and Clever Photography!

We had Brad himself as the primary photographer shoot my wedding in mid-February. He brought 2 additional photographers who were also excellent and very personable. They worked well as a team and took direction from each other to improve the photography with ease. They were all on time and organized. Brad actually photographed my Bat-Mitzvah over 15 years ago and the first thing my mom said when we started thinking about photographers was how all these years later the photography was still beautiful. We feel the same so far this time around for the wedding photography. Brad is very creative and efficient with his locations and poses that he is able to set up. We have only received our sneak peek so far but each is more beautiful then the next. I am sure we will have a hard time nailing down photos to print or put into the album. He is passionate and enthusiastic about photography and gets the crowd he is trying to organize and photograph laughing and at ease while he captures beautiful moments.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Lauren L. · Married on 10/12/2019

Timeless Wedding with The Stolz

My husband and I were very excited with our beautiful photos from Bradley Images! The photos are timeless, just like our day! They were also great to work with and super flexible with our schedule. We would recommend Bradley Images to capture future special occasions and timeless moments

Sent on 12/29/2019

Topaz B. · Married on 10/11/2019

Great Pictures

Watching pictures that was taken at my brother's (Jon and Mary Goska) wedding. AMAZING ..Will definitely be using for mine. Topaz

Sent on 11/11/2019

Ryan D. · Married on 09/21/2019

Our Wedding Day

The guys with Bradley Images are amazing and made our special day that much more memorable!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Tyise

Tyise · Married on 09/14/2019

Beyond worth it!!!!

We had the pleasure of working with Eric and Barry from Bradley Images. They work together flawlessly!!!! Eric is very detailed oriented but he’s also that friend we all wished we had taking our pictures. You know the one that will do just about anything to get the perfect picture/angle. Barry was a life saver on my wedding day. How do you tell a 3 year old and two 5 year olds it’s not there turn to take pictures? You don’t unless you like meltdowns. Barry stepped right in and gave the girls their own private shoot. He’s also all about the candid shots! You just never truly know what he’s caught on camera. Working with these two was absolutely amazing and even when taking pictures got monotonous, their energy just pulled us back in. Bradley Images was worth every penny we paid. I literally cried when we got our preview shots. In 2019, there’s so many ways to capture a wedding and that’s great! However, we wanted someone that would capture our story in pictures. I am floored by their work so far and can’t wait to see the rest.

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Love our photos!

We had an amazing experience with Brad and his team. Brad, Milai, Andrew, Mark, and Dave captured our day beautifully and smoothly. We chose Bradley Images for our photography and videography because we wanted some more artsy photos and based on the 10 pics from the preview, we got that along with the traditional shots. Brad was able to read the room and get people to give their best smile and pose. I also didn't notice his team on the dance floor-- they were never in the way. Brad was accommodating with our needs and helped us make our first look possible. Can't go wrong trusting them with one of the most important decisions of your wedding-- your photos and videos.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Jared D. · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful Team

Bradley Images was phenomenal to work with. Brad himself was both professional and insightful, taking us through the process and amenable to any and all suggestions and ideas we had along the way. Our photography team for the day was absolutely stellar. Tom and the team were great throughout the night and we are so thankful for their expertise. Our videographer was also great to work with and did an excellent job of capturing the day. We are so happy to have worked with Brad and we cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Bradley

Bradley B. · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photog Team

Bradley and his team were absolutely amazing on our Wedding day. Both myself and the bride had dedicated photographers and videographers making sure they caught every moment of the day. We gave Bradley a list of some shots that we really wanted and he made sure to capture them + a sprinkle of his own special sauce. Scott, Milai, and Eric were an extra special help doing small things throughout the day (replacing veils, fixing ties, making sure we are where we need to be). Bradley's style of shooting is was a great way to calm nerves and tension on what can be a stressful day. Can not recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ray

Ray C. · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional Quality of Work and Professionalism

Bradley Images was definitely the right choice for us. From our initial consultation with Brad, taking us through the process and all the options, it really started us out on the right foot. Our lead photographer John, along with Scott did an amazing job. They were really able to create such wonderful shots. We didn't have many ideas, and they were able really take the lead in getting our shots done right.

Scott did an awesome job with the guys. Dave our Videographer was also great to work with. He was able to capture all the right moments.

All in all, it was a great experience to work with them all, and would highly recommend them for the exceptional professionalism and quality of work.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle M. · Married on 07/27/2019

We recommend Bradley Images!

My husband and I were very determined to hire the best photographers to capture our wedding day. We put an emphasis on wanting high quality pictures so that we could remember our special day forever. We are so very happy that we asked Bradley Images to do this for us! Eric and Milai were INCREDIBLE! Their patience, persistence, and determination to capture the most beautiful pictures for us was amazing. They were so pleasant when they arrived at the hotel in the morning and just as pleasant when they were leaving the venue at the end of the evening. We are so thankful and blessed that we had Eric and Milai to help us remember our wedding day! They were all we asked for and more!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie H. · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, professional, talented

I've heard a lot of horror stories about photographers, but none of those are the case with Bradley Images. I knew I wanted to use them for our wedding as they shot my sister-in-law's wedding a few years prior. I had an in-person meeting with Brad at their office. He made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I was looking for. He's been in the wedding biz for a long time so he was also able to offer advice on other wedding-related topics as well. We requested Joel as our photographer; he is SO talented and dedicated. Our engagement photos were done in Annapolis, on possibly the hottest, most humid day of the year. Everyone was sweating and we kept having to take water breaks for the dog, but Joel was so amazing. It felt like we were having photos done by a friend even though we had never met before. Our wedding was equally wonderful. I am so so happy Bradley Images was able to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome team of photographers and videographers!

Bradley Images was awesome from start to finish. Brad is very knowledgeable about all things wedding-related! The whole team is very responsive and professional, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. Brad was able to quickly put together a timeline that fit all of our needs. We had a fabulous engagement shoot with Joel, who was also our wedding day photographer. He is very talented, super friendly, and did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule and getting all our "must have" shots! He and Joe, our second photographer, truly went above and beyond to make our families feel comfortable. We also did video through Bradley Images; Dave was our videographer and was also great to work with! All in all, we were very impressed with the level of professionalism and service. You can relax knowing you're in good hands!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

We just got married May 11, 2019 and there's isn't enough good things I can say about our team! We had John and Natasha for photography and Jordan for videography. They all worked so well together and made us feel comfortable the whole time. They eased any pre wedding nerves and our final shots are phenomenal!! Would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Himali

Himali N. · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Experience!

We had an amazing experience with Bradley Images! Getting great photos was one of our highest priorities as we planned our wedding and Brad and on-the-day team exceeded our expectations in every way possible. From our initial communications up to our wedding day, Brad and his team were extremely responsive, attentive, and professional. We also purchased our wedding invitations through Bradley Images and they turned out perfect. Brad helped us with the wording and made sure we were 100% satisfied before we went to print. Our photographers, John and Natasha, and our videographer, Jordan, were fantastic to work with and made the entire experience one we’ll never forget. The quality of their work is amazing and John’s artistry really impressed us. Our wedding day from start to finish was more than 12 hours and John, Natasha, and Jordan kept us on schedule, got all our requested photos, and made sure we were having fun throughout. They were so great at wrangling our large and diverse families for photos while keeping everyone smiling and found ways to capture so many memorable moments. We really appreciate everything Brad and his team did to make our day so special and would highly recommend them to others!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome service

Very good guidance and suggestion on photo staging. Will update with photos :-)

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic Wedding Experience with Bradley Images!!

We used Bradley Images for our wedding and we had a fantastic experience! Joel was so helpful during the planning process and making sure that we stayed on schedule the day of. Joel, Scott, and Dave did such a great job the day of the wedding with all of our photography and videography and their attention to detail. The sneak peek photos we have received so far turned out beautifully and we cannot wait to see the rest! We really couldn't have had a better set of photographers and we would certainly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Photos

Having Bradley Images as our wedding photographer was one of the best choices we made! Joel and Andrew were fantastic and did a great job of capturing all the memorable moments of our special day. Also, communicating with Bradley, Beth and Milai has been extremely easy. The photos are absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to create our album, with their assistance. We have personally recommended Bradley Images to several other couples and encourage everyone to use them as well!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous photos

Bradley Images was recommended to me by a family friend of my now husband. After shopping around, I determined that Bradley Images had the best value for the price. Brad was super friendly and comfortable to talk to. His staff was also great, giving me calls and e-mails to keep me updated and reminding me when information or payment was due. I had Joel as my photographer on my wedding day and even though I was nervous about not having a 2nd shooter, I didn't need one. He was somehow everywhere at once without being too "in-your-face", but he also handled being pulled in every direction very well. He worked for a solid 10 hours and only took breaks to eat when we made him. He even stayed until the very end of the reception to get a huge group shot of everyone! I just got my photos back today (almost 6 weeks later, just FYI but worth the wait) and they are GORGEOUS. Absolutely stunning. I can't recommend Bradley Images enough for the quality of work, professionalism, and experience they bring.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Would use them over and over!

Brad and his team of photographers and videographers are amazing at what they do! From the moment we had our consultation with Brad we knew this was who we wanted to capture our wedding night. While we couldn’t use Brad himself, he books years in advance for event, we worked with two of his extremely talented photographer and one his amazing videographers. They were professional the entire day, kept our very large wedding party and families in order to get all the shots we needed, and captured some try breathtaking photos. They were quick to get the photos and montage video back to us after the wedding (about 6 weeks)...we have been slow to get everything back to them however (😕). If you are looking for well priced photographer who takes UNBELIEVABLE photos than Bradley images is your photographer. We will definitely work with him and his team down the road!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Bradley Images was an amazing team to work with!! Eric was my main photographer and he was so professional and a lot of fun to work with! Dave was our videographer and I loved that we barely noticed him. Everyone arrived on time and made the entire day about us. I highly recommend Bradley Images, Inc to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

BEST Team to Work With!

Bradley Images was wonderful to work with! A few of our friends recommended them and we were so happy we went with them. We worked with Joel, Pete, Milai and Brad and they were all so great! We got married during COVID and they were so professional while getting amazing shots. They also assisted with our Zoom for our wedding and it turned out even better than I could have expected. Our guests who were not able to attend were blown away by how professional it turned out. We were so happy with our experience and would definitely recommend Bradley Images!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Christine · Married on 09/07/2018

Joel was an amazing photographer for our wedding day! He made everyone laugh, and made time pass quickly during photos! Even with the outrageous humidity, the few photos we have received from the sneak peak, you can't even tell I was melting!

The office staff is very professional and very quick to respond to any emails or questions I had. The entire staff at Bradley Images, Inc are amazing and I'm so glad that we chose them for our wedding! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos and relive the beautiful day! Thank you so much!!!

I would recommend Bradley Images, Inc and their photographer Joel to anyone that is needing a photographer for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2018