Bradley Images, inc. Reviews

117 | Pikesville, MD

117 Reviews for Bradley Images, inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Bradley Images, inc. 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/25/2019

Love our photos!

We had an amazing experience with Brad and his team. Brad, Milai, Andrew, Mark, and Dave captured our day beautifully and smoothly. We chose Bradley Images for our photography and videography because we wanted some more artsy photos and based on the 10 pics from the preview, we got that along with the traditional shots. Brad was able to read the room and get people to give their best smile and pose. I also didn't notice his team on the dance floor-- they were never in the way. Brad was accommodating with our needs and helped us make our first look possible. Can't go wrong trusting them with one of the most important decisions of your wedding-- your photos and videos.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Bradley Images, inc. 13
    Bradley Images, inc. 14
    Bradley Images, inc. 15

Jared Dmiszewicki · Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful Team

Bradley Images was phenomenal to work with. Brad himself was both professional and insightful, taking us through the process and amenable to any and all suggestions and ideas we had along the way. Our photography team for the day was absolutely stellar. Tom and the team were great throughout the night and we are so thankful for their expertise. Our videographer was also great to work with and did an excellent job of capturing the day. We are so happy to have worked with Brad and we cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Bradley

Bradley Bobrow · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photog Team

Bradley and his team were absolutely amazing on our Wedding day. Both myself and the bride had dedicated photographers and videographers making sure they caught every moment of the day. We gave Bradley a list of some shots that we really wanted and he made sure to capture them + a sprinkle of his own special sauce. Scott, Milai, and Eric were an extra special help doing small things throughout the day (replacing veils, fixing ties, making sure we are where we need to be). Bradley's style of shooting is was a great way to calm nerves and tension on what can be a stressful day. Can not recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Ray

Ray Cajudoy · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional Quality of Work and Professionalism

Bradley Images was definitely the right choice for us. From our initial consultation with Brad, taking us through the process and all the options, it really started us out on the right foot. Our lead photographer John, along with Scott did an amazing job. They were really able to create such wonderful shots. We didn't have many ideas, and they were able really take the lead in getting our shots done right.

Scott did an awesome job with the guys. Dave our Videographer was also great to work with. He was able to capture all the right moments.

All in all, it was a great experience to work with them all, and would highly recommend them for the exceptional professionalism and quality of work.

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Medovich · Married on 07/27/2019

We recommend Bradley Images!

My husband and I were very determined to hire the best photographers to capture our wedding day. We put an emphasis on wanting high quality pictures so that we could remember our special day forever. We are so very happy that we asked Bradley Images to do this for us! Eric and Milai were INCREDIBLE! Their patience, persistence, and determination to capture the most beautiful pictures for us was amazing. They were so pleasant when they arrived at the hotel in the morning and just as pleasant when they were leaving the venue at the end of the evening. We are so thankful and blessed that we had Eric and Milai to help us remember our wedding day! They were all we asked for and more!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Harrison · Married on 06/08/2019

Friendly, professional, talented

I've heard a lot of horror stories about photographers, but none of those are the case with Bradley Images. I knew I wanted to use them for our wedding as they shot my sister-in-law's wedding a few years prior. I had an in-person meeting with Brad at their office. He made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I was looking for. He's been in the wedding biz for a long time so he was also able to offer advice on other wedding-related topics as well. We requested Joel as our photographer; he is SO talented and dedicated. Our engagement photos were done in Annapolis, on possibly the hottest, most humid day of the year. Everyone was sweating and we kept having to take water breaks for the dog, but Joel was so amazing. It felt like we were having photos done by a friend even though we had never met before. Our wedding was equally wonderful. I am so so happy Bradley Images was able to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Bradley Images, inc. 16
    Bradley Images, inc. 17
    Bradley Images, inc. 18

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome team of photographers and videographers!

Bradley Images was awesome from start to finish. Brad is very knowledgeable about all things wedding-related! The whole team is very responsive and professional, and made us feel very comfortable throughout the entire process. Brad was able to quickly put together a timeline that fit all of our needs. We had a fabulous engagement shoot with Joel, who was also our wedding day photographer. He is very talented, super friendly, and did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule and getting all our "must have" shots! He and Joe, our second photographer, truly went above and beyond to make our families feel comfortable. We also did video through Bradley Images; Dave was our videographer and was also great to work with! All in all, we were very impressed with the level of professionalism and service. You can relax knowing you're in good hands!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing!!!

We just got married May 11, 2019 and there's isn't enough good things I can say about our team! We had John and Natasha for photography and Jordan for videography. They all worked so well together and made us feel comfortable the whole time. They eased any pre wedding nerves and our final shots are phenomenal!! Would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2019

Awesome service

Very good guidance and suggestion on photo staging. Will update with photos :-)

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic Wedding Experience with Bradley Images!!

We used Bradley Images for our wedding and we had a fantastic experience! Joel was so helpful during the planning process and making sure that we stayed on schedule the day of. Joel, Scott, and Dave did such a great job the day of the wedding with all of our photography and videography and their attention to detail. The sneak peek photos we have received so far turned out beautifully and we cannot wait to see the rest! We really couldn't have had a better set of photographers and we would certainly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Bradley Images, inc. 23
    Bradley Images, inc. 24

Stephanie F · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Photos

Having Bradley Images as our wedding photographer was one of the best choices we made! Joel and Andrew were fantastic and did a great job of capturing all the memorable moments of our special day. Also, communicating with Bradley, Beth and Milai has been extremely easy. The photos are absolutely amazing and we cannot wait to create our album, with their assistance. We have personally recommended Bradley Images to several other couples and encourage everyone to use them as well!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Vicky

Vicky · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous photos

Bradley Images was recommended to me by a family friend of my now husband. After shopping around, I determined that Bradley Images had the best value for the price. Brad was super friendly and comfortable to talk to. His staff was also great, giving me calls and e-mails to keep me updated and reminding me when information or payment was due. I had Joel as my photographer on my wedding day and even though I was nervous about not having a 2nd shooter, I didn't need one. He was somehow everywhere at once without being too "in-your-face", but he also handled being pulled in every direction very well. He worked for a solid 10 hours and only took breaks to eat when we made him. He even stayed until the very end of the reception to get a huge group shot of everyone! I just got my photos back today (almost 6 weeks later, just FYI but worth the wait) and they are GORGEOUS. Absolutely stunning. I can't recommend Bradley Images enough for the quality of work, professionalism, and experience they bring.

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Would use them over and over!

Brad and his team of photographers and videographers are amazing at what they do! From the moment we had our consultation with Brad we knew this was who we wanted to capture our wedding night. While we couldn’t use Brad himself, he books years in advance for event, we worked with two of his extremely talented photographer and one his amazing videographers. They were professional the entire day, kept our very large wedding party and families in order to get all the shots we needed, and captured some try breathtaking photos. They were quick to get the photos and montage video back to us after the wedding (about 6 weeks)...we have been slow to get everything back to them however (😕). If you are looking for well priced photographer who takes UNBELIEVABLE photos than Bradley images is your photographer. We will definitely work with him and his team down the road!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Bradley Images, inc. 32
    Bradley Images, inc. 33
    Bradley Images, inc. 34

Allison · Married on 09/08/2018

Bradley Images was an amazing team to work with!! Eric was my main photographer and he was so professional and a lot of fun to work with! Dave was our videographer and I loved that we barely noticed him. Everyone arrived on time and made the entire day about us. I highly recommend Bradley Images, Inc to everyone!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Julia · Married on 08/11/2018

Going with Bradley Images was one of my best wedding decisions. When it comes to researching vendors, I did EXTENSIVE research. When it came down to photography, it was no exception. In fact, that was the most important vendor for me. I have seen friends with mediocre pictures and I was set on avoiding that. I could not be happier with Eric (main photographer) and Milai.

1. Experience – Their experience was evident in the way that they were able to organize/guide the large groups to pose well and quickly for the shot
    2. Quality – They did their research to find the best areas for our photos. The variety of images was such a pleasant, unexpected surprise (e.g., beautiful pictures of us with the night skyline)
    3. Professionalism – Eric was able to deal with difficult subjects well. I had warned them that my mom ruined my sister's wedding pictures because she was deliberately looking away from the camera and is just an angry woman (long story). I told them to kick her out of the photo if she tries that with my wedding pictures, but instead he was able to handle the situation more professionally. He would keep saying "Big Smile" directly at her and the pictures turned out great

My biggest issue is that they took so many amazing pictures that I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to my favorites! I LOVE their work, extremely happy client!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Kyrie

Kyrie · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely Wonderful!

Bradley images will be our photographers for life! From our first meeting with Bradley, we could tell the company takes pride and passion very seriously. Our photographers, Joel and Milai, were exceptional at capturing the actual feeling of our wedding day. They coached us along and made sure we got every shot we wanted and then some. We are so incredibly thankful to have used Bradley Images for the (so far) best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Bradley Images, inc. 35

Kimberly · Married on 07/21/2018

5 stars is not enough for Bradley Images! They are amazing!! So on top of the details and super easy to work with. Joel was our head photographer with Andrew as assistant and Vince as the videographer and they are all absolute pros! Joel also did our engagement shoot so we knew that we enjoyed working with him already, but he went above and beyond on the wedding day. He was on top of everything, taking the veil, shoes and rings for a "mini shoot" while my girls and I were getting ready, and even getting the dress to the venue before us to get those sort of shots ahead of time. He has a great eye for posing and gives encouraging, fun feedback the whole time so you just know he's getting the best shots. Vincent was right there at every moment as well in the best place to get the best shots, and we can't wait to watch the video! It rained the whole day and they are both such pros they stood out in the rain under umbrellas while snapping shots so we could get the outdoor umbrella shots we wanted. They were on top of the whole day, not missing a moment and they were so patient and easy to work with. Joel is so easy going and fun it felt like having a photoshoot with a great friend who is taking care of everything so you don't have to worry and making sure you're having a great time! I could not recommend Joel, Andrew, Vince and Bradley Images enough. Amazing, gorgeous photos to have forever, but also the memory of a stress-free, fantastic wedding day due In part to our fabulous photographers!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Madeleine · Married on 07/14/2018

Great Experience and Beautiful Pictures

All in all, great experience- would definitely recommend!
    Our experience with Bradley Images was great from our initial contact to after the wedding.
    Pre-wedding interactions were pleasant and straightforward. Bradley was great at keeping in touch with us and getting our attention when needed.
    Joel, Milai, and Dave were our photographers and videographer. They added so much to our wedding day and made us feel like super stars. Joel ensured we stayed on schedule and that we captured all the pictures and moments that we discussed before the wedding.
    We love our pictures! There was a good mix of posed and candid shots.
    Online album was delivered promptly and (b/c the delay was on our end) we're in the process of scheduling an album meeting.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Katelyn · Married on 11/18/2017

I could not have chosen a better photography/videography team for our wedding. They seriously went above and beyond to make sure I had every image I wanted from both our engagement sessions to our wedding day. I cannot explain how happy I am with the photos we have received- the quality of the photos are out of this world. A huge shout out to Joel who absolutely killed it. I highly recommend booking bradley images for your wedding!

Sent on 12/26/2017
  • I

Ilene · Married on 11/05/2017

A client of my husband recommended Bradley Images to us--they had done his weddings a few years back and said that Brad, the owner, was just the nicest guy.
    We called and spoke to Brad. He was very funny and helpful. My husband, whose standards for wedding professionals are very high, connected with him immediately.
    We were in touch with Brad some throughout the process. As the wedding got closer, we worked with Beth, who works in the office, as well as with our photographers, Eric and Andy, and our videographer Dave.
    The three of them were so friendly and professional and a joy to have at our party--even my mother in law loved them.
    They made the day go so smoothly and easily and got all the shots we wanted. We haven't received our professional photos and videos yet but we are so excited to get them! We know that they will turn out great based on how hard the team worked on the day of the event.
    *Edit: we received our preview, and the images are so beautiful. Everyone loves them!
    Thank you to everyone at Bradley Images for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 10/28/2017

Bradley Images was the best photography company to work with hands down!!! Hi, i am a bride who wants the world to know just how fantastic Bradley Images was on our wedding day. My husband and i both felt they went above and beyond for us! Tom was our photographer and Mialie was our videographer and both were very outgoing and had a perfectly postive attitudes! They did not just document our special day, they made us laugh and just seemed to be an extra glowing light in the room all day!! We feel truly blessed that we were fortunate enough to work with such professionally stupendous people who brought talented,poised,personable professionals to capture all the love shared on our wedding day. If you want the best to capture your day call Bradley Images because i assure you, they are the absolute best!❤

Sent on 11/14/2017

vicky · Married on 10/21/2017

Bradley's team went above and beyond making sure we had the perfect photos for our wedding. Joel, Andy, and Dave were so hard-working, professional, and efficient during the wedding...from the time they arrived at the Four Seasons at 2PM, to around 1AM when they went home. Just 2 short days after our wedding, I already had a highlight video emailed to me that I was able to share with my friends and family. Bradley Images is really the only option for wedding photography if you are looking for high-quality work.

Sent on 10/27/2017

S · Married on 09/23/2017

We chose Bradley Images as our wedding photographer from a referral of a close family friend, who raved about how professional they were and how well their pictures looked. After looking at my friend’s wedding album and seeing how beautiful the pictures were we immediately booked them for our wedding. Joel was our lead photographer and he was hilarious from the moment we met. He made us feel so comfortable and was also incredibly receptive to impromptu photos we asked for during the day. He had photographed our venue before and knew so many great places to take pictures that we never even thought of. Milai was our second photographer who met with the guys to photograph them getting ready, and he was also wonderful. My husband, who was initially hesitant about having a photographer around while he and his friends got ready, raved about how relaxed Miali was and how he blended right in with the guys. I would recommend Bradley Images to everyone!

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/20/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend booking your event with Bradley Images, Inc. They were responsive, professional, and had us laughing the entire time. We had some amazing vendors at our wedding and they were top-notch. They were with us for almost 11 hours and did an amazing job keeping us on time and getting the shots that we wanted. Our photographers were John and Milai and our videographer was Dave. John and Milai were excellent and took AMAZING pictures. I literally did not think that my husband and I could look that good, but they made it happen. I definitely recommend paying the extra for the second photographer. They were respectful and professional, but were assertive when necessary. Dave was completely unobtrusive and did an excellent job with our montage video - I cannot wait to see what the final video looks like. I was unsure whether or not to pay the extra for the videography, but I am glad that we did. I cannot wait to see the final products and I would highly recommend Bradley Images for any event.

Sent on 08/28/2017