2660 Canyon Blvd, Boulder, CO 80302 Map · Phone number

About Boulder Marriott

The Boulder Marriott would be the perfect place to host your guests. We are a smaller, boutique style Marriott located right in the heart of Boulder and very centrally located to a variety of shops and restaurants. Our hotel also features beautiful mountain views from most of our guest rooms!

Follow Boulder Marriott on

205a9d152e866f7d 1465493106499 hotel photo
hotel photo

2 Reviews for Boulder Marriott

Mary · Married on 06/14/2015

My husband and I reserved a block of rooms at the Boulder Marriott for our June wedding. Our initial meeting with Carrie was great, and we chose the Marriott after looking at several other Boulder hotels. Several of our guests had issues when they tried to make reservations online and over the phone. They were told that our block was full. This was quickly and easily resolved after an email to Jordin. Once we arrived, we received excellent service! The staff was professional, they had several upgrades and surprises for us, and the hotel was comfortable. Carrie and Jordin helped make our wedding weekend relaxing and fun!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/10/2016

0.8
      1.0
      2.0

Please learn from our mistake and DO NOT use this hotel for your Accommodations/Room Block for your wedding, We looked at nearly every hotel option in the Boulder area, & for large groups wanting to stay as close to Pearl Street as possible, there aren't many options (especially hotels that will let you book a block on a home football game wknd). We thought we were lucky when we found this hotel, it was centrally located, offered a courtesy block, & the lobby area was updated tastefully. They seemed great to work with up front but then came the problems... The customer service, lack of attention to detail, and inconsistent information were persistent! We signed our contract with them early and were told they'd reserve rooms 10 at a time for us (10, then 10 more once those were full, etc...) that was not the case! As our event date approached, I attempted to reach out to them multiple times and I couldn't get a hold of anyone, apparently they had switched management companies and I was never notified! Multiple guests of ours contacted me saying that they attempted to book a room and were told it was sold out! I would call immediately after (which is NOT how you want to spend your time the month before your wedding, trust me), and every time I got a different answer. I was on the phone for over an hour straight, being passed back and forth to multiple people, the sales team, the reservation line, the manager, the front desk... the run-around I received was incredibly frustrating! A handful of times I'd finally get to talk with someone who acted like they were going to make things right, but that was only temporary. I would experience the exact same problems again just later with someone else. They lied to me about the early check-in request, the list of people on our block roster they provided me was was completely wrong and missing MANY guests, they claimed they'd distribute our welcome bags upon check-in and half of my guests didn't get theirs! DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Boulder Marriott FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 180
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access