2647 Government St, Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

10 Reviews for Boudreaux's II Inc

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2014

Amazing experience!!! We planned most everything out of town and Jeannine made everything so easy. We had multiple small touches to the wedding that were executed flawlessly. Everything was decorated beautifully, and I absolutely loved how everything was so open. The food was amazing!! Everyone is still talking about our wedding several months after and it is in large part because our venue was incredible.

Sent on 12/26/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2009

Boudreaux's was amazing! They made everything so easy and helped you with all of the details. I dropped everything off at the reception hall the week of the wedding and then they packed everything back up and gave to my mom after the reception. I highly recommend them! The atmosphere is very romantic and makes for a beautiful reception!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Lacie · Married on 01/26/2008

Boudreaux's was so wonderful to me and my mom while we were planning my wedding (in only 3weeks!). Jeannine was in charge of all my wedding plans and she was exceptional at it. Although, the venue was not my first choice, it came together and turned out to be a "fairy tale" wedding for us and all of our guests. the food was fantastic and the choices were endless. the setup was very roomy and accomodated many guests. the open bar set up was great too. there were enough bartenders so that there was never a wait, and trust me, we had some drinkers there! jeannine helped me plan everything from the cake, to the decorations, to even the tiniest detail. And during the wedding, she coordinates everything and always knew what was going on. i couldn't have asked for a better wedding day!

Sent on 04/21/2008

• Souled Out
    Souled Out Wedding Bands

This is one of the finer reception venues in Baton Rouge!

• Bueche Photography
    Bueche Photography Wedding Photographers

Very comfortable place for a wedding / reception! Very helpful staff.

• Stormy (the band)
    Stormy (the band) Wedding Bands

Several times a year, our band is booked for wedding receptions and corporate events at Boudreaux's. The staff is great to work with, and the food is always awesome. Classy place for your next event in Baton Rouge!

• 2647 Government St Baton Rouge, 70806 See on map