Boudoir by Blush

Bellevue, WA View map Visit website
$5,900 Most Popular Price

$5,900 Most Popular Price

We are a team of boudoir loving women here to empower all people of all shapes and sizes since 2009! We love to empower others and celebrate our individuality. We want you to be comfortable to ask and talk about what ever you would like! When you’re planning your session, you can feel safe chatting about your insecurities, dreams, excitement, nerves, ALL of it. We’re here to help you create YOUR perfect session.

XO -Blush

More on our "why":

My best friend gave me a birthday card one year and I will never forget what it said.

“My wish for you is to see yourself as I see you.”

I was taken aback. She went on to write more mushy beautiful sentiments, but the message was the same. I spent too much time trying to measure up, critiquing, second guessing… I had lost sight of reality. This sentence has stuck with me and I want to pass it on. I NEED to pass it on. So I have made it my mission. My wish for you.

With our heirloom quality images and products, these images will be yours to cherish forever. If you're gifting to a lucky someone that's a bonus! Boudir is for you, because boudoir is for everyone.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,900

High-Res Images
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lauren F. Married on 04/06/2022

Satisfaction guarantee

Working with Chantel and Serenity was truly the best experience. They hit all the marks as far as communication, professionalism, talent, vibes, warmth, knowledge, education, lighting, angles and a lot of additional touches that made this experience above and beyond!

I am very picky and don’t like to be in front of the camera (super awkward) but after following Photography By Blush for quite some time I decided for my 35th birthday I was going to gift this to myself. I trusted Chantel because I like the way she works, she puts you at ease and walks you through each shot, shows how to ease into positions that are flattering, catches the most beautiful lighting and makes everything look so effortless and elegant. I thought out of the 100 pictures we took I would like at least 5 and guess what…. I LOVED ALL OF THEM!!! Blew me away! I’m a tough critic and after working with Chantel I’m ready for my next shoot.
    Beth T. Married on 03/31/2022

absolute perfection

I had my first session with Chantel in 2018. It was a mini session with a predetermined theme. Having had an amazing experience and receiving some of the most beautiful pictures, I decided to have a full session with her in 2021. The experience is so gratifying. From the welcome goodies and robe upon arrival, to the hair and makeup and then the actual shoot, I’ve never felt so pampered and so in touch with my sensuality. This is an experience everyone should at least once in their life.
    Sandy L. Married on 12/09/2021

Captured in Time

These photos are a gift to yourself, and will capture you as you’ve never seen yourself before. Treat yourself to a session then come back with your boo! It’s an expansive experience everyone deserves to feel beautiful, sexy, confident, and fun!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

411 E REPUBLICAN ST Bellevue, WA, 98102
Location of (Boudoir by Blush)
411 east republican st Seattle, WA, 98102

Mon-Thursday 9am-6pm

Boudoir by Blush frequently asked questions

What photography services does Boudoir by Blush include in the starting price?

Boudoir by Blush includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Albums

What photography services does Boudoir by Blush include in their most popular wedding package?

Boudoir by Blush includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What photography styles does Boudoir by Blush offer?

Boudoir by Blush offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Boudoir by Blush offer?

Boudoir by Blush offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations

What photography materials does Boudoir by Blush offer for wedding events?

Boudoir by Blush offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Boudoir by Blush and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Boudoir by Blush is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding