Waterbury Center, VT 05677 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Boucher Visuals

Boucher Visuals Tells Your Unique Story Through Cinematography & Photography

Story telling is an essential part of what I do; I capture moments that reveal the true beauty and emotion of a couple's love and the closeness of family and friends.

High-end photography and cinematography is my passion, creating a story of your wedding day to share for generations to come.

Memberships and affiliations:

1 User photo

Boucher Visuals 1

elissa · Married on 09/14/2019

The Very Best

I couldn't recommend Joel at Boucher Visuals more. Not only is his work superior, he was also awesome to work with the day of. You want to be in the moment and present on your wedding day and the people surrounding you have a large impact on this. Joel's energy was great - very nice and calm. We received our videos ~5 weeks after our wedding and couldn't be more happy with them...we're actually having him create more!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Hillary Laggis Ribaudo · Married on 08/24/2019

Most amazing videographer! A must hire!

I fell in love with Joel’s incredible videography long before I met and fell in love with my husband. It was 2014 and my best friend was getting married. We would sit on her bed for hours watching Joel’s videos and bawling our eyes out, both because of how amazingly authentic and beautiful his work was but also because we knew my friend didn’t have the budget to hire him for her wedding. Unbeknownst to her, her fiancé surprised her by hiring Joel and she was able to get her perfect wedding video. Fast forward four years and it was my turn to get married. I knew I had to hire Joel. I didn’t look into any other videographers, because I had been waiting for the opportunity to work with him. In my opinion, no one else’s work even comes close. My fiancé was on the fence a bit about making the investment as I’m sure a lot of grooms are (“aren’t the photos enough? Do we really need a video?....”). One day, he and his sister were talking about it and she said, “you know, the video was the best investment we made at our wedding. Brooklyn (their daughter) watches our wedding video at least once a week.” That conversation sealed the deal and we moved forward with booking Joel. Then, a little later in the process, we made the decision to hire him for our rehearsal dinner as well, knowing that a lot of people would give speeches and that we wanted to capture the entire weekend’s worth of festivities. Joel was simply amazing to work with. He is not only kind, professional, organized, and relaxed, but he possesses this incredible talent of somehow staying deep in the background of all that is going on, yet he was right there when we needed him and took charge in the moment to capture everything we wanted. People said to me multiple times throughout the weekend that they didn’t even know we had a videographer, that they never saw him, or that when they did, they were so surprised because he was so unobtrusive. He’s a cinematography ninja! We haven’t even seen our video yet, but I am so looking forward to the moment when we do. Joel was a dream to work with, we loved every minute of it. We are over the moon that we hired him and even more excited that we hired him for the rehearsal dinner as well. We want to relive our wedding over and over again and know that Joel will give us that gift. We can’t wait for the day that our son or daughter asks to watch it like Teddy’s niece so often requests of her parents. We would highly, highly recommend Joel to anyone considering a videographer for their wedding. Watch a few of his videos and you won’t need any more convincing. Thank you, Joel!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Lexi C · Married on 07/09/2019

Great energy and talented!

Joel was amazing to work with! Professional, friendly, super nice and talented. Our video came out amazing and we are so grateful to have this to remember our day! Would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

• Isaac Wasuck Photography
    Isaac Wasuck Photography Wedding Photographers

If you're looking for the nicest guy in the northeast to make the nicest film of your important day- look no further than Boucher Visuals.

• The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa
    The Essex, Vermont’s Culinary Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Joel of Boucher Visuals is one of our most recommended vendors! He is incredibly talented and offers both photography and Video as well as a fusion of both. He is professional, warm and kind. He cares deeply about the quality of his work which means the final project is more than you could ever hope for! I strongly suggest booking Boucher Visuals for your wedding weekend.

• Waterbury Center, 05677 See on map