4545 TRANSIT RD, STE 840, Buffalo, NY 14221 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $500
  • Deals 2

About bou doir

Bou doir is a world-famous glamour photography studio that is exclusive to women clients as well as an all-female staff.

Our guests will be treated to the lap of luxury as they are pampered and photographed.

In addition to our lavishly appointed studio and lounge, we have an exquisite lingerie and gown boutique.

You don't want to miss an opportunity to stop by and visit. Located conveniently in the Eastern Hills Mall.

Photography packages start at only $150 and are by appointment only. Many customized options are available to fit the needs of any bride.

Our underpinnings for your gown can be custom ordered to size and color.

Our makeup services come with a FREE trial appointment and photo op, to ensure the best possible outcome!

Give us a call and chat with one of our friendly ladies for more information on any of these options or booking questions.

Xoxo,

Boudoir35
bou doir logo revamped 2 51 907197 1567189232

3 Reviews for bou doir

Jacqueline · Married on 10/13/2017

YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSS! SO MUCH YES! Bou Doir was an incredible experience.
    I happened to come across a table for them at a bridal show: i had never heard about it and hey, it looked interesting, so I put my name into a drawing for something...I didn't even know what it was for at the time. Fast forward a few weeks later and I got a phone call that I had won an amazing package - a makeover, several hours of photography, and a few edited images. I didn't even know I like lingerie this much until I started planning for this. The manager, Ashley, is absolutely friggin' INCREDIBLE - I couldn't say enough positive statements about her if I tried; she was empowering, and brought out confidence, and fun... This was a seriously amazing experience that Ashley helped me plan along the way, and the shoot was so much fun. My husband LOVED his wedding gift. Such an awesome way to feel confident in your skin no matter what you look like!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Cassandra · Married on 12/31/2015

I did a boudoir photo shoot with bou doir and I was so happy with how everything turned out! They made me feel so comfortable and my photographs look fabulous! I had a calendar made for my now husband and I gave it to him on the morning of our wedding and he loved it! I would highly recommend bou doir for anyone looking to do a boudoir shoot for their husband to be!

Sent on 01/13/2016

bou doir FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 500.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • bou doir 2
    Little Black Book Special

The Book Special is the perfect gift for that someone special in your life, (or a great way to just feel amazing about yourself! )

We are here to guide you through every step of the process from advice on what you're wearing, to the posing and facial expression. Our,all-female staff is here to make you feel nothing short of beautifully glamorous for the entire duration of your time with us.

This Package includes:

Step 1: Private Consultation

Meet with Ashley to plan out your session. From outfits you have, photo ideas or pose ideas you’ve found, questions on post-production, and the various print products, editing, etc- Ashley will address each topic and more! Questions on body image, lifestyle, work, hobbies, relationship, and more ( very therapeutic! ) have been developed over the years for our client’s individual needs. She is here to address any questions that could arise and help you find the confidence in yourself and be stress-free for the photoshoot! You will know what to expect, how to prep, and what to pack. Most important, you will be comfortable in your surroundings for the photoshoot! As a highly sought after boudoir photographer & wardrobe specialist, Ashley has helped 100’s of women feel and look their best

20% discount on lingerie and accessories in our luxury boutique, offering exclusive lines of both luxury brands, and budget-friendly options, of lingerie you won't find anywhere in the WNY area!

Also, ask about our bridal registry and underpinnings (shapewear) for your gown!

Step 2: Photography Session:

We will whisk you off to the studio set and lounge. We are happy to assist in unpacking your wardrobe and steaming, organizing wearables, and setting up your accessories. Meanwhile, one of our highly skilled professional makeup artists will provide the full face makeup application*

*required and included*

There hairstyling, lashes, additional photography time and other services to further enhance your experience are optional upgrades* (A full, a la carte menu can be provided.)

(*not required to be done a specific way for our photography, artwork, lighting, etc*)

You will have a robe, slipper, and light beverage services for the photography session.

After camera testing on the makeup, you will have a fully choreographed 60-minute photo session, with unlimited poses & outfit changes, on the lavish studio set. Ashley will demo poses for you, talk you through what to do, or pose/ adjust your form as needed, to make each shot the best it can be. You will forget about being nervous! Just concentrate on listening to the directions or poses.

After the hard (but fun) work is over, you will leave here feeling sexy, beautiful, and unstoppable.

Step 3 The Viewing-

You will have a private viewing of the entire photo session here at the studio where you may bring a friend, or rely on the knowledgeable staff members to assist with any Q&A or decision making.

Compare each set of poses, find your favorites, customize and complete your book order!

This special includes the 1st 12 images on 6 pages in a 5x7 customized leatherette book with editing. You can purchase and add other images, with or without editing, upgrade book size, select book cover material, color choice, customize your inscription, work with the editor on the layout, and more!

The total value is over $800!

If you are looking to make a book for your significant other, this special can be yours for $395!! BUT it's ONLY on sale until mid-FEB.

So.... buy it while you're ABLE to, but schedule when you NEED to!

• 4545 TRANSIT RD, STE 840 Buffalo, NY, 14221 See on map