Discovery Bay, James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is a mansion wedding venue located just outside Discovery Bay, St.Ann , Jamaica. This unique, private, and personalized wedding and special event venue offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. Due to its incredible weather, this wedding and event venue is available to use year round to host your wedding and other special events.

Facilities and Capacity
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue sits among two acres of lush Jamaican flowers and plants with an incredible view of the seaside cliffs of the Caribbean Sea. This mansion has eight different event spaces and rooms, both indoor and outdoor, and it can accommodate a total of 200 guests. Couples can use this space to create the wedding of their wedding dreams.

The event staff at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue use a mix of the service standards from North America and the friendly, hospitable service of Jamaicans. Their goal is to help create overwhelming joy on your special day. In addition to hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions, this venue is also able to host engagement parties, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. Wedding ceremony/reception packages include the following:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Couples may choose from a variety of serving styles, including buffet, cocktail reception, family style, French service, hors d'oeuvres, plated, and station options. The servers and bartenders at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue are dedicated to helping you create the wedding meal of your dreams. Interested couples can also choose from an open bar, . Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Dessert
  • Outside cake
  • Tastings
  • Champagne toast(extra charge)
  • House beer, liquor, wine
  • Premium liquor
  • Signature drink
  • Specialty beer, wine

Location
Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is located on the border of St. Ann’s and Trelawny Jamaica. It is centrally located near many hotels and resorts in the most popular areas, including Montego Bay, Trelawny, Runaway Bay, and Ocho Rios.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Borghinvilla Wedding Venue on

Other couples have also viewed

• Luna Sea Inn

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

10 Reviews for Borghinvilla Wedding Venue

Layla K. · Married on 01/25/2020

Borghinvilla is the best wedding venue in Jamaica!

I had my wedding reception at Borghinvilla on 1/25/20. When I came across the venues website there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to have my wedding at Borghinvilla. The pictures online are beautiful but once I saw the space in real life I was completely taken back, it was so breath taking. Jennifer ( our amazing wedding planner) was so helpful during the whole planning process. I love her work ethic and how efficient she is! Whatever you want done she will make it happen! Planning a destination wedding seems scary since you can’t see anything in real life but with Jennifer I wasn’t worried at all. She replied to my emails quickly and she would update me often! She made sure everything was perfect for my big day! My guests and my family were shocked with how amazingly beautiful everything turned out. I had multiple people come up to my husband and I saying that this was the best wedding they have ever been too! ( which means a lot since they attend tons of weddings!) I honestly talk about my wedding almost everyday with my family saying how much fun we had, how the food was amazing, the decor turned out stunningly and how Jennifer and her team worked so hard to pull of the wedding of my dreams! Typically every wedding there’s always some complaint or something went wrong but with mine I can truly say there’s not one thing I would change! Everything was perfect! Having my wedding at Borghinvilla has been such an amazing experience and memory I will never forget!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Breathtaking

Borghinvilla is like a piece of heaven on earth. When I got engaged, I knew I wanted a beach/cliff front sunset wedding and found Borghinvilla on Instagram. After scrolling through the pictures, I fell more and more in love with the place as it provided panoramic views of the ocean with a sense of intimacy as well as privacy. Jenn, the owner was prompt in responding when I reached out to her, answering all of our questions and providing catalogs to choose from. We spoke often over the next 12 months as I was involved in every step of the process. Arriving a few says before the wedding, I had high hopes and expectations. Jenn and her team surpassed all of our expectations. They blew us away. Words wont do enough justice to truly convey how we felt, how gorgeous everything was and how the night went so smoothly. We truly had an amazing wedding! I enjoyed my wedding! We danced the night away. Our friends were equally blown away by the beauty of the venue and the décor, the food and the ambiance. Borghinvilla provides a once in a lifetime experience that we will always remember.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Heidi W. · Married on 07/28/2019

Highly recommend! Such a beautiful venue. I'm so glad we chose Borghinvilla!

All of our guests are still raving about the venue. It is truly a spectacular place to get married! If you want to get away from the cookie-cutter resort weddings and have something more private and intimate. You will want to have your celebration at the Borghinvilla!

Jennifer Borgh and her team are true professionals. I was a bit nervous at first planning a destination wedding but Jenn Borgh is truly amazing. She brought our vision to life. She helped every step of the way and executed our dream wedding from details on the decor, flowers, catering, cake, DJ, lighting, music, transportation, wedding rehearsal and day of scheduling. She even recommended a great photographer - Manuela Stefan who captured both our engagement photos as well as our wedding.

We are so happy we chose Jenn and Borghinvilla. I still look back on our wedding day and can't help but smile as it was perfect. Thanks to Jenn and the Borghinvilla team for making our day a memorable one. Keep making Borghinvilla beautiful.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3900
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3900
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3900
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3900
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Parking
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 18
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Beach
    Garden
    Mansion
    Waterfront
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Photo booth
    Tables
    Tents
    Tent Accessories
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    January
    August
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    September

• Discovery Bay James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z See on map
    876-4051255 (Phone number)
    Location of (Borghinvilla Wedding Venue)

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Parking

At Borghinvilla Wedding Venue, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Borghinvilla Wedding Venue, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • House Beer
  • House Liquor
  • House Wine
  • Open Bar
  • Signature Drink

What are the most important characteristics of Borghinvilla Wedding Venue in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Borghinvilla Wedding Venue for wedding events is known for:

• Beach
  • Garden
  • Mansion
  • Waterfront

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Borghinvilla Wedding Venue for wedding events?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Borghinvilla Wedding Venue offer?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Borghinvilla Wedding Venue offer for wedding events?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue offers the following services for wedding events:

• Lighting / Sound
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Borghinvilla Wedding Venue have available for wedding events?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Aisle Markers
  • Photo booth
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Borghinvilla Wedding Venue and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Borghinvilla Wedding Venue is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in average response time and 4.8 in professionalism.