Hudson, NH 03051 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Border Limousine

• Caylin C.

Caylin · Married on 08/09/2015

We used Border Limousine at our wedding and even though our reception location was outside of their typical range they still agreed to work with us because of our ceremony location. The day of they upgraded our SUV to a smaller limousine with no extra charge. Overall, they were great to work with and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2013

Vicky took awesome care of me at Border limo. I researched limo packages for the best deals and they were very reasonable price. I ordered the 10 person limo and to my surprise a 14 person navigator should up on my wedding day and it was very clean and stock with ice,waters and bottle of champagne. Our limo driver was very nice and even helped my dad tie his tie before the ceremony.

Sent on 09/28/2013

Cheryl · Married on 10/27/2012

I can't tell you how happy I was with their service. They were reasonably priced, and exceptionally pleasant when I made the reservation (a pleasant change, when everything seems like a huge hassle!) Our limo driver was so delightful, and even took the limo off-roading up to the top of a nearby hill so we could get pictures taken up there. I was so happy I tipped him on top of the gratuity that was included in our rental fee. While they are located in New Hampshire, their service area includes lots of Massachusetts, so don't count them out.

Sent on 01/06/2013