About BonitaJ.com

Affordable customized Wedding Jewelry
BonitaJ.com carries a full line of bridal, bridesmaid and flowergirl jewelry, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, hairpins and now tiaras too.  All of our jewelry is 100% customizable for color, metal type, earring style, clasp style, necklace lengths, bracelet lengths and hundreds of pearl and crystal color combinations to match your wedding colors.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Syracuse

31 Reviews for BonitaJ.com

3.8

The jewelry is beautiful for sure. I was only disappointment by the standard hook and eye clasps. I am not sure these will hold up during my wedding. But we will see! I bought matching jewelry here for my whole bridal party. Love the variety and style options.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered the pearl and crystal illusion necklace from BonitaJ and I absolutely love it! It is everything I expected. It even looks better in person than it does online! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! The shipping was also faster than expected. I would order from this company again.

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I purchased the Illusion pearl and crystal sets for my bridesmaids; they were lovely with their strapless dresses. I did get a little extra length added to the necklaces because I didn't want it to be too tight. The sets did take 3 weeks, which is what the invoice said when I ordered them, so be prepared to order early or pay a rush fee if you need your items sooner.

Profile Picture Twyla, 10/22/11, 1 Review

My Photo Album

1 Photo
220x220 sq 1217418415184 bridalprlcryillneckx

1 ENDORSEMENT
Bonita J creates beautiful crafted jewelry that looks magnificent on the day of you event as well as in your pictures! One of our brides has worn a fantastic necklace from BonitaJ to which was heavily complimented on not only during her event but by various vendors in our area who had requested her images to use for advertisements! Definitely a must check out site!

Events