Bohème's Jubilee

Silver Spring, MD View map

Bohème’s Jubilee is a photography, floral design, and event styling and rental company based in Silver Spring, Maryland. Owner MJ was inspired to create her own wedding services company after her very colorful and vintage vow renewal that was praised by her guests. She has a variety of unique furniture and objects to personalize your wedding so your event is distinctive to you and your partner. MJ specializes in providing items for “bohèmes,” who are defined as people who are artistic and disregard conventional standards. Some of her items include vintage glasses, rustic and antique furniture, brandy barrels, Persian rugs and wicker chairs.

Products Offered

Bohème’s Jubilee offers delivery of their rentals, along with a showroom for you to choose your pieces from. A list of their event items include:

• Altar/arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Décor
  • Drapery
  • Tables

Stephanie B. Married on 05/19/2019

Gorgeous flowers

MJ is wonderful! She created gorgeous bouquets for me and my matron of honor as well as beautiful boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen and wrist corsages for the moms.
    Chris Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome company

I have to say it was an awesome experience and my venue at my wedding was perfect. I would recommend bohemes jubilee to anyone.
    Betty Married on 06/02/2018
    Mei-Ye is absolutely wonderful to work with. Her attention to detail and her suggestions were soo welcomed especially since as the bride, I was swamped with so many things! She did all my centerpieces, all the floral decorations including my bouquet and car decoration. She also got me an amazing cake as part of her services which people raved about! She showed up with her team and set up everything in no time. I really appreciated having her there and cannot thank her enough for her time and work. She was very attentive and asked questions to ensure that we would have an amazing wedding and we did! We received so many compliments about how beautiful our wedding was. Without her, our wedding would not have been the same. =)

Katy Murray Photography, LLC Katy Murray Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

MJ has been a total blessing to work with. She helped bring my vision to life and did it so effortlessly. She made the entire process stress free. After only knowing her a short time I can see how genuine and kind she is. Her rentals are in wonderful condition and are beautiful for every occasion.

Jade & Joy Events Jade & Joy Events Wedding Planners

Boheme's Jubilee has the perfect a wonderful selection of items for any event. We've used them in styled shoot, and can't wait to work with them on a event in the future. We definitely recommend them to clients for any event, whether wedding or another special occasion.

Silver Spring, MD, 20910
2023688692
Location of (Bohème's Jubilee)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding