176 Beacon Circle, Boalsburg, PA 16827 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Bob Lambert Photography

I consider being a wedding photographer an honor. My mission is to create timeless images that will become an important part of your family's history. I see each wedding as a unique celebration, and I tailor my approach to capture the special energy and emotion of your wedding day.

I have personally helped over 500 brides make their wedding day memories be as beautiful and magical as they had ever imagined. From my extensive career in professional wedding photography, along with my wonderfully talented associates, bringing their fresh and creative ideas into the mix, we provide you with an experienced and artistic photo team like no other.

We will work hard to help you organize your wedding day so everything runs smoothly. I have developed an organized--but laid back--approach that will put you at ease and make the planning process as efficient and thorough as possible.

Please contact me to see more of our work and to discuss your upcoming event. We have lots of ideas and suggestions from recommending vendors, down to the smallest details.The choice of a wedding photographer is a very personal one, and I would be honored for the opportunity to be your photographer on this important day.

Our standard package starts at $2600 and includes:

Two photographers (myself and my associate photographer)

• 8 hours of coverage
  • High-resolution digital files (with full copyright)
  • No limit to the number of locations

For more information, please see my website: www.BobLambertPhoto.com or contact me by phone (814.237.9660) or email to: info@BobLambertPhoto.com

Follow Bob Lambert Photography on

14 Reviews for Bob Lambert Photography

• Cory

Cory · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience, dream photos

Wow, we are SO glad we chose Bob as our wedding photographer. From the very beginning, working with Bob was such a wonderful experience! I look through our photos at least once a week because I just love them so much and looking at them helps me to relive our magical day.

Bob was communicative and quick to respond to our questions. We so appreciated his flexibility- both in finding times to talk with our busy schedules, and also in figuring out the details of a unique package and plan for our wedding. He was so easy to work with, offering extremely helpful suggestions but never being pushy, always working with us to make our visions happen. We loved that he helped us design both our own wedding photography package as well as the outline of our wedding day itself.
    He was very straightforward about pricing and details, and helped us to balance our need to stay in budget with getting as many photos as possible. Bob’s pricing was very reasonable, much more so than many other photographers we considered. It was so helpful to us that Bob had already shot several weddings at our venue, General Potter Farm, and had worked with several of our vendors before. Bob knew where on the grounds to get great shots!

On the wedding day, he found the perfect balance of getting the most amazing shots and also blending into the background. Looking through our photos we noticed that there are moments he and his second shooter captured that we didn't even realize were being photographed at the time! His years of experience shooting weddings really shows. He was great at directing us and our friends and family into poses and also at capturing the candid moments. His kind and easygoing nature was a great presence during our wedding day.

We should also mention that the second shooter, Mike Pazmino, was also nice to work with! He similarly did a great job of politely directing us and also capturing candid moments.

We LOVE the photos Bob gave us. There are some stand-out shots that I just want to look at over and over again because they are so beautiful. Beyond the big highlight shots, we were so impressed at the sheer number of great photos Bob gave us, making it hard to pick our favorites! The number of pictures from the day that we absolutely love really exceeds what I was expecting. I love Bob’s style of capturing deep, rich colors. This really matches my own personal style, and I love that the colors we chose for our day and the colors of nature really stand out in our photos.

We couldn’t think of a single complaint from working with Bob. We had a wonderful experience working with Bob and we absolutely love our pictures which exceeded expectations!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Heidi · Married on 09/07/2018

Bob Lambert is a great, experienced photographer!

Bob Lambert is an excellent photographer! He was such a big help to us as we were planning our event. He took lovely photos and was very helpful on our wedding day. Given his past work with my husband – Bob was hired by my husband’s firm to shoot a headshot, which came out great - Bob was our first call when we started our planning. We feel that we benefitted very much from his experience, advice and counsel from the beginning. We appreciated his consultative approach and his kind collaboration all through the day itself. And the pictures are lovely!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Abby · Married on 12/31/2016

Bob was so easy to work with throughout the entire wedding process. He is so organized and responsive, it was so easy to plan everything with him. You will not find a more experienced photographer in the State College area. The value that he provides for his price is unbelievable. He provides very classic photography that will never go out of style and we can't thank him enough for capturing our perfect NYE wedding. Bob has a great way of blending into the background of your wedding while making sure you get all the desired shots. He was also extremely quick with getting our photos back for both our engagement shoot and wedding. Thanks again Bob!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Award

Bob Lambert Photography Pricing

Bob Lambert Photography Price Rates

Bob Lambert Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• 176 Beacon Circle Boalsburg, PA, 16827 See on map
    website:www.BobLambertPhoto.com
    Location of (Bob Lambert Photography)