BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

You have found the premiere mobile DJ service on the west coast. Radio host Barry MacGuire and his staff of experienced announcers will be with you every step of the way to make sure your event is memorable.

We will take the time to give you that personalized service that you deserve for your special day. We have, on staff, professionals who are experienced and knowledgeable in helping coordinate your wedding reception with attention to every detail.

Event planning quickly becomes a long to do list of a million details, but the entertainment is something you shouldn't have to worry about. BMAC Productions promises fun and delivers honest and reliable service.

Please browse the website then contact us.

www.bmacproductions.com

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$500

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

• Laurel
    Laurel Getting married on 09/07/2022

Fantastic Experience with Barry from BMAC Productions!

My husband and I got married last month and we had a fantastic experience with Barry! He responded to emails within hours and was very flexibility with dates/times/details/etc. The night of the rehearsal dinner, Barry came early to set up his equipment and even played our songs for us to rehearse to! This was a feature I didn't know was included in the package. That night, we told Barry that the Groomsmen would be wearing cowboy hats, as the style of our wedding was Western themed, and he said how much he liked the idea! On the day of the wedding, Barry showed up in a black cowboy hat and matched all of the groomsmen! It was PERFECT! We couldn't have asked for a better experience with Barry. He was extremely professional, independent, and knowledgeable about weddings. He made the process very easy and enjoyable. I highly recommend his services!
  • Dana
    Dana H. Married on 05/02/2022

Keeps the crowd engaged and dancing!

Barry was amazing from our very first meeting all the way through our special day. He allowed my husband and I to each pick a surprise song for part of our ceremony. He also worked with some of our friends who secretly choreographed a flashmob style dance for our reception. The music was perfect, the crowd was on the dance floor all night and we had the best time! I would recommend Barry for any event you have!

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Dana. I had a wonderful time. You and Terry are amazing. Please stay in touch. All the best!
    Barry
  • Shelby
    Shelby M. Married on 10/16/2021

the legend

Barry is the best. When I say the best, I mean THE best EVER! This man is easy to work with, hilarious, personable, and downright FUN. I wish I could do my receipt 100 times over just because the party and dancing was THAT fun. Every single person at the reception has said the same thing. I hope I have reason to work with Barry many more times in the future!

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Shelby. A perfect fall wedding. What a great day. I wish you and Gavin all the best in the years ahead! Thanks again
    Barry

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Harvest Moon Photography Harvest Moon Photography Wedding Photographers

Barry is the best DJ around! We work with a lot of DJ's and are always excited when we get to work a wedding with him. He will keep the party going all night. Barry is such a great person and he always has a smile on his face. I wish I could go back in time and have him at my wedding!

87016 Green Ridge Dr Veneta, 97487
5412067418
Location of (BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire)

Other vendors in Eugene for your wedding