BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire Reviews

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire 2
BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire 3

dominique · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Thank you Barry!!!

Working with Barry was one of the easiest experiences! He was flexible & fun! A real crowd pleaser, I would highly suggest working with Barry!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Dominique. What a party! All the best to you and Cristian in the years ahead! Thanks again.

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2019

Would recommend for any wedding!

Barry was the perfect DJ/MC for our wedding! He directed the entire wedding day, and all the timing was so smooth and easy- I didn’t have to worry about a thing. We got so many compliments on how nice he was and how he looked like he was having a blast the entire time! He also kept most of our party dancing all the way until we got kicked out of the venue. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, and I attribute a lot of that to Barry’s ability to feel the crowd and direct the festivities. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/10/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Amanda. What a great day. A few rain drops didn't bother us. Thanks so much for having me DJ/MC the wedding. I had a blast. All the best!

Henry · Married on 09/06/2019

Could not have asked for more! Highly recommended

Barry was amazing, very flexible, friendly, professional and reliable. He thought of everything (even putting a backup mic on the groom in case the minister’s own personal mic didn’t work, which proved to be the case)! Barry just took care of things, making our wedding day stress free, and he knows how to start a party too! :)

Our wedding planner told us Barry was the best DJ in Eugene and we were not disappointed!

Thank you so much Barry!

Sent on 09/19/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

You are too kind Henry. Thanks so much. What a great location for a fantastic wedding. Thanks again!
  • Ryan

Ryan Mathewson · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend

Barry helped make our day truly special. We had a non-traditional wedding so there were many areas where it was great to have Barry's feedback as we were designing the ceremony from the ground up. He was always professional warm and kind. Before we can even ask him he offered to show up for the rehearsal and on the day itself arrived ahead of time like he said he would to ensure our day would go off without a hitch. I would highly recommend him for anyone that wants someone who's going to add to your special occasion rather than subtract from it. If we ever have another event I will definitely hire Barry again.

Sent on 08/12/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Ryan. I wish you and Leslie all the best in the years ahead.
  • Jaini

Jaini Van Scholten · Married on 08/06/2019

Highly recommend

BMAC Productions were professional and fun to work with!

Sent on 08/06/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Jaini. Dave had a blast as your DJ/MC. All the best to you and Andy! Please stay in touch.

Anna Land · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever

I actually saw Barry at a wedding two or three years before mine and he made it so fun so once I got engaged I knew I had to have him be the DJ. He is so cool and fun and makes the whole process easy! I will recommend him to everyone I meet

Sent on 08/12/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

What a great wedding. Thanks so much Anna for the kind words. All the best to you, Levi and the entire family in the years ahead.
  • Katie

Katie Fitch · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Barry was awesome!! He was such a profession, easy to talk and communicate with, and made sure the wedding was about Misael and I and what we had envisioned. About 4 months before the wedding we decided to change the location of the ceremony and not do at the same spot as the reception. Barry provided the sound at the ceremony site for no extra charge! He came to the rehearsal the night before to make sure he knew the order of everything and how it would all be laid out. He also played the music we would walk down the aisle to on a little speaker while we practiced. At the reception, Barry kept the party moving. One of my pet peeves at a wedding is a lot of down time or extensive time sitting at your table listen or watching, so I had planned a timeline to keep the party flowing. And Barry did just that for me! He kept the wedding moving and we had SOOOOO much time to dance! His music selection was great and got all the guests on the dance floor at multiple times through the night. We had a special request to kick off the dance with a song written and recorded by my father-in-law and husband. We sent him the file and he downloaded and checked the sound quality. It was such a special way to start the night and he kept the party going until the wedding ended. Thank you, Barry for such a great night!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Neyaz

Neyaz Nazar · Married on 05/25/2019

Barry is Clutch!

Music is super important to me and we had a short window to plan our wedding. We found Barry last minute and didn't put all the music we wanted together for him until the day before the wedding. It was no problem for Barry! Everyone had a great time, and Barry was instrumental to our successful wedding on short notice. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire 4
    BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire 5

Bo Malaythong · Married on 03/30/2019

Barry was top notch, would hire him again and recommend to anyone interested in a DJ/MC

Barry was an outstanding MC DJ at our wedding. Upon our first meeting he was very energetic, genuine, and seem like he really cared about his job and the people he was helping. Barry was an outstanding MC DJ at our wedding. He seemed to really care about his job and the people he was helping. We felt right at ease speaking with him he was very professional and courteous and very outgoing and very personable.
    His contract was clearly laid out with expectations set in place, he met and exceeded all expectations at our wedding.
    He arrived on time and set up his equipment, he was also a great go-between for communication between us and the wedding coordinator.
    He was able to ad lib live in the moment queuing up my music on the fly, which added it to our great experience. In that moment, it showed he was actively listening to the speeches and paying attention.
    He kept the party moving in a timely manner and kept the energies levels up the whole evening, everybody was dancing and having a great time.
    Barry seemed to genuinely care about what he was doing, got many positive comments from our guests that he was excited to be there, And excited for us and our special day.

Sent on 04/01/2019

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Bo. What an amazing day. I wish you and Erin (and the kids) all the best in the years ahead!

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2018

I feel honored to have worked with Barry and Silky! They handle themselves in such a professional manner yet make sure everybody in the room is having a good time. I would recommend them for any type of occasion! You feel like you have an extra coordinator and support. Cannot say enough great things about this production company.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

We worked with Steve, he was so easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 09/10/2018

megan · Married on 08/12/2018

Barry is such a great time and was quick to please everyone at our wedding! We were so happy to have him and will always go to him first for our DJ needs. He helped make our wedding perfect and was worth every penny! ❤️

Sent on 07/17/2018

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! What a blast. All the best to you and Dustin.

Kelly · Married on 08/11/2018

Barry was a truly phenomenal wedding DJ. I am SO grateful for the work he put into our big day. He is great at reading the room, the quality of the sound was outstanding and he did a fantastic job combining me and my husband's VERY different music tastes. He was so friendly and professional and even showed up for the rehearsal to make sure we were all on the same page. I cannot say enough good things about Barry and what a great job he did.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Eric · Married on 08/11/2018

Simply the best. Barry was on top of it from the very first meeting and was there every step of the way. He knows how to "feel the pulse" of the crowd keeping the reception full of energy and flowing smoothly. I would highly recommend Barry.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Toby · Married on 08/04/2018

Barry did a great job for our wedding and kept the party going all night! He was easy to work with, available by phone and email for any questions, and allowed us to send our spotify music lists so we could have the exact songs we wanted. We would highly recommend him to any friends or family.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 07/25/2018

Barry was the best DJ we could have hoped for to emcee our wedding. He responded to queries within hours, which was important to us because we were planning the wedding from abroad. He wanted the wedding to reflect our interests and was organized about integrating our songs, stories, and wishes. He listened when we said no to certain songs and never belittled or questioned our choices. The day of the wedding was fantastic. He was ultra organized and totally prepared; he kept the music flowing and followed the schedule. People had a great time and especially commented on the fun atmosphere. We would highly, highly recommend Barry to any couple planning a wedding, or to anyone planning any sort of party with music.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • W

Will · Married on 07/21/2018

Barry is simply the best DJ you could ask for at a wedding. He took all our requests, kept the evening moving, and kept everyone entertained. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and even greater the day of. We can't recommend him highly enough if you're looking for a DJ for your wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2018

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much. What a fantastic day. All the best to you and Kami in the years ahead. Stay in touch.

Erika · Married on 06/24/2018

We approached Barry on pretty short notice in a real bind, and he was able to deliver an incredible experience! He is attentive, knowledgeable, charismatic, and a TON of fun! We would recommend him to anyone regardless of what the style or genre you're into. Barry also makes for an excellent MC, in addition to keeping the dance floor packed. We definitely believe he had a lot to do with the fun our guests had.

Sent on 08/28/2018

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

I had such a great time Erika. Thanks so much!

Kiernan · Married on 03/22/2018

Barry was the highlight of our wedding. He had the dance floor full from the start to the end with no gaps. He was more than a pleasure to work with, and actually provided me with ease about the big day. I would recommend Barry higher if I could, what he brings to the table is much more than music. GUARANTEED GREAT TIME WITH BMAC PRODUCTIONS
    03/22/18

Sent on 04/11/2018

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much. I truly had a fantastic time. You, your family, and your friends are amazing. Thanks again for letting me be a part of such a wonderful day.

Ryan · Married on 02/18/2018

I don't say this because it was my wedding, but the atmosphere that Barry creates at a wedding can't even be put into words. He took all of our requests into account and worked them into his expertise to make it a perfect day. I've always had the opinion that a DJ can make or break a wedding - keeping a good flow is vital to a great time. Barry was perfect. Great mix of music, when to address the guests - just everything. There wasn't a single second of anything he did that was against what we wanted. Incredible vendor and an even better guy. Can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 04/06/2018

Alex · Married on 11/12/2017

Berry did a fantastic job keeping the party alive at our wedding. He was able to start certain songs at appropriate times in appropriate spots of the song in order to set the mood for parts of the wedding. He was super helpful at all times, and was even willing to come to the rehearsal to find out what kind of vibe the event should have, as well as talk to family about recommended music. He is extremely well trained, and can use that do his advantage in pricing, but doesn’t. He was hundreds of dollars cheaper that others and the quality was well above anyone else.

Sent on 11/13/2017

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Alex and Chelsea. What a great day! Have fun in Florida!

Nick · Married on 10/31/2017

Barry did an amazing job at our wedding! He was really easy to work with, and he played all of our requests. He even showed up in costume (Halloween wedding)! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an upbeat, energetic, positive DJ.

Sent on 11/07/2017

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks Nick. That was my first Halloween wedding. What a blast! Thanks so much to you and Dana! All the best.

Bill · Married on 10/13/2017

Barry hosted and DJ'd my 50th and mother's 75th birthdays. We had a combined, 1950's theme party. We had over 100 guests. He did a wonderful job. He was very friendly and attentive to our musical needs. He also guided the party very well. I would hire him again is a second!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire 6

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Bill. I had a great time. Happy Birthday!

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

Barry is the best DJ you could ever ask for. He was so positive and happy throughout the whole process of the wedding. On our wedding day, we were originally outside and it started raining. All of Barry's equipment was outside and with a smile and no complaints he moved for us into the horse arena. He loves his job you can tell. If you want the most professional, organized, hilarious and kind DJ you better book Barry! If I could give him 10 starts I would. One of the best expirences I could have asked for.

Sent on 11/14/2017

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

It was such a wonderful evening. Thanks so much Allison!

Alexander · Married on 09/17/2017

Simply the best. A consummate professional through and through.

Would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/21/2017

BMAC Productions/Barry MacGuire's reply:

Thanks so much Al. It was so much fun! All the best to you and Rubi in the years ahead.