Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry

Houston, TX View map

Blush Hair and Makeup Artistry is a hair and makeup service in Houston, Texas. Joella Williams is the founder and licensed professionals hair stylist and makeup artist. She has more than 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. She has experience working with different ethnicities, ages, and skin tones.

Joella stays up to date with the latest trends and techniques so that she can offer different looks and styles. Joella and her team offers on-site hair and makeup services for the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls and family members. They apply stunning makeup and create beautiful hair designs that last through tears, hugs, weather, and dance moves. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Htxdamaris
    Damaris W. Married on 04/18/2021

Punctual, Sweet, Talented Artists

Blush delivered everything they promised to help make my wedding day perfect. We did a trial run for my bridal portraits, and then made some tweaks for the wedding day. I had several services for my bridal party and my bridesmaid loved them so much, she even hired them for her own wedding!

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Damaris! You looked absolutely gorgeous, and we appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be a part of your special day!
    Linda C. Married on 03/20/2021

Highly Recommended Professionals, Hire Them ASAP

Blush Artistry TX was one of my favorite vendors of the wedding. Joella and her team are extremely professional, down-to-earth, and genuinely sweet people. I had several HMUA companies I wanted to reach out to, but I only ended up reaching out to them and hired them asap. Their pricing list is very competitive with other professional companies I was looking into. I needed a fully professional team that felt comfortable and able to do hair and make-up well for a variety of skin and hair textures since my family bridesmaids were diverse women of color and my family members are Vietnamese. They were very accomodating to our needs and concerns. They were able to split up the teams for the venue and for my family at home. They helped make suggestions but made us feel comfortable to advocate for ourselves if we wanted to tweak something. My family members, who are very well hearsed in the beauty service industry, had very high expectations. The team blew their expectations out of the water. My bridesmaids were in awe and felt so beautiful with their hair and make-up. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out for the engagement photo and especially on my wedding day. The makeup photographs very well and it lasted the entire time. I cried several times during my wedding day and the makeup did not budge and still looked great at the end of the night. We enjoyed having them kick start our day in a positive light. Nothing ever felt rush and they took the right amount of time to get things done correctly. Hire them asap, you will have no regrets. Thank you again for being a part of our day.

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Linda! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity you have given us and we will remember you always!
    Vanessa Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing Team

Joella and her team were amazing, on time and had us looking like a million bucks. She is so sweet and very responsive. Helped me choose my look for my wedding and I loved it.

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! You were such a joy to work with and we appreciate you! You absolutely looked like a million bucks! :)

Real Weddings

• Matt & Lauren
    63 photos · 12/31/2019

Pricing

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry Price Rates

519 N. Sam Houston Pkwy. E, #495 Houston, TX, 77060
832-338-2906

By Appointment
Location of (Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding