Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry Reviews

4.7

• Htxdamaris
    Damaris W. Married on 04/18/2021

Punctual, Sweet, Talented Artists

Blush delivered everything they promised to help make my wedding day perfect. We did a trial run for my bridal portraits, and then made some tweaks for the wedding day. I had several services for my bridal party and my bridesmaid loved them so much, she even hired them for her own wedding!

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Damaris! You looked absolutely gorgeous, and we appreciate the opportunity you have given us to be a part of your special day!
    Linda C. Married on 03/20/2021

Highly Recommended Professionals, Hire Them ASAP

Blush Artistry TX was one of my favorite vendors of the wedding. Joella and her team are extremely professional, down-to-earth, and genuinely sweet people. I had several HMUA companies I wanted to reach out to, but I only ended up reaching out to them and hired them asap. Their pricing list is very competitive with other professional companies I was looking into. I needed a fully professional team that felt comfortable and able to do hair and make-up well for a variety of skin and hair textures since my family bridesmaids were diverse women of color and my family members are Vietnamese. They were very accomodating to our needs and concerns. They were able to split up the teams for the venue and for my family at home. They helped make suggestions but made us feel comfortable to advocate for ourselves if we wanted to tweak something. My family members, who are very well hearsed in the beauty service industry, had very high expectations. The team blew their expectations out of the water. My bridesmaids were in awe and felt so beautiful with their hair and make-up. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup turned out for the engagement photo and especially on my wedding day. The makeup photographs very well and it lasted the entire time. I cried several times during my wedding day and the makeup did not budge and still looked great at the end of the night. We enjoyed having them kick start our day in a positive light. Nothing ever felt rush and they took the right amount of time to get things done correctly. Hire them asap, you will have no regrets. Thank you again for being a part of our day.

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Linda! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity you have given us and we will remember you always!
  • Madelyne
    Madelyne R. Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing work!

First off, Joella and her team are the SWEETEST people ever. I went for my trial run for my bridals and I showed her what I wanted and she made it happen! I wanted a few small changes for wedding day and she made it happen! She and her team do BEAUTIFUL work. My bridesmaids looked GORGEOUS. Best of the best, that is for sure! She also runs her wedding day make up schedule SO WELL! No questions asked, everything ran smoothly with getting the girls done and in a timely manner.
  • Brittanie
    Brittanie Married on 09/21/2019

What an amazing team!

Joella and her team were amazing. They were on time, efficient and everyone looked so beautiful. We had 9 girls total getting hair and makeup done, I couldn’t have asked for a more professional team to work with. I would highly recommend them.
  • Misty
    Misty S. Married on 07/04/2019

Awesome Awesome!

Joella and her staff was amazing! They totally nailed all the girls make up and hair styles. Absolutely love them...you can’t go wrong!
  • STEPHANIE
    Stephanie Z. Married on 03/16/2019

Made me feel special!

Joella and her team were SOOO wonderful. They made me feel like a princess on my perfect day! Joella was very responsive and didn’t miss anything! Her team was one time and very professional with all of my bridal party! They all LOVED their make-up and hair! I HIGHLY recommend for any event! 😊
  • Jordan
    Jordan F. Married on 02/09/2019

The perfect wedding day HMUA!

Joella and her team are one of a kind! My first HMUA went MIA on me several months before my wedding and looking back, I am SO thankful she did! Joella worked around my schedule for the trial run, meeting at 6:00 AM on a Friday. On my wedding day, she and her team were there early to set up and immediately had things going once we arrived. She is the sweetest and most talented artist, as is her team. Everyone of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful! I would recommend Joella to any future bride.
    Vanessa Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing Team

Joella and her team were amazing, on time and had us looking like a million bucks. She is so sweet and very responsive. Helped me choose my look for my wedding and I loved it.

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa! You were such a joy to work with and we appreciate you! You absolutely looked like a million bucks! :)
    Lindsey Married on 12/08/2018

Joella is such a sweetheart! She is very talented in her craft!

My experience with Joella was awesome! She was very sweet, kind, and personable. She is very talented in her craft. She listen to what I wanted for my wedding look and delivered amazing results.
    Katie Married on 11/11/2018

She made me feel beautiful!

Joella and her assistant were absolutely incredible on my special day. My bridesmaids and my hair and make up lasted all night, even through the crazy wet weather! You won’t be disappointed if you go with her. :)

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Omg...Katie! You are so sweet and it was absolutely our pleasure! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! You looked absolutely beautiful!
    Christy Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Team!

Joella & her team were amazing! We booked them for our wedding, Nov 18th. They have reasonable pricing, great work, they're friendly, and punctual ! Highly recommend!
  • Beliy
    Beliy M. Married on 10/05/2018

Profesional, detail oriented and flexible

Joe and her team services on our wedding day were truly above the standard their were on time, accommodating, friendly and professional We were so thankful for your time and attention to every little detail. You and your team wear able to capture everyone personal touch, especially mine. LOVED my vintage look ! It was perfect. If ever the day comes again that we need your services you are first on our list thank you so much for making me beautiful!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn F. Married on 09/05/2015

Beautiful make up and hair

Amazing work my husband could not keep his eyes off me

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Marilyn! You looked amazing...before and after! Thank you for trusting us with such a special occasion!
  • Aisha
    Aisha J. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing for makeup; not great for hair or tattoo coverup

I was absolutely blown away by Valerie who did our makeup. Each lady in my bridal party asked for a different look, some dramatic looks and some soft glam, Valerie was able to do it all perfectly. She arrived earlier to set up and even stood extra time to give my first girls some lipstick touch ups. Unfortunately I did not have a great experience with the hair services provided. Compared to our makeup artist, our hair stylist fell extremely short for my bridal party. So much so that she was finished with my first two bridesmaids hair within 35 minutes. She also did not take the time to do the minimum by parting our hair or using product to manage frizz and comb our hair before styling. She was gone almost four hours before our makeup artist Valerie left. This stylist was also responsible for doing two tattoo coverups on my upper back which deteriorated 30 minutes after she left. Valerie was a doll and attempted to cover it up using her products however it did not hold and the makeup ran down my dress and even smeared on my husbands tux. Based on my experience, I would unfortunately not recommend Blush Artistry for hair esp for women of color if your hair has any type of texture or for tattoo coverups. I did not hear back from the owner regarding my experience after three failed attempts.

Blush Hair & Makeup Artistry's reply:

We sincerely want to thank you for taking the the time to provide feedback on our services, and to apologize that you did not fully enjoy your total experience with us. We are usually known for our exceptional customer service, along with our attention to detail, and we feel terrible that we didn't live up to those expectations with you.

Please know that the feedback you have provided is very helpful to us, especially as a small, growing business; and we have taken immediate action to improve in the areas you've mentioned. Our clients mean the world to us, and we will work diligently to improve in any areas that we can, in order to make that experience more enjoyable. Thank you again for your feedback, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions/concerns you may have. The best email to reach us at is: info@blushartistrytx.com, and we sincerely wish you all the best!