40 South Main Street, Morrisville, PA 19067 Map · Phone number

About Blush Freelance

Professional Wedding Hair and Make-up services provided at the location of your choice.

Follow Blush Freelance on

ww201101801722
CaPo12300037copy

5 Reviews for Blush Freelance

Katy · Married on 11/04/2016

Jay has some seriously talented hair stylists working for her! I had 12 ladies (including myself) in need of having their hair done for my wedding. Jay created a schedule based on what the ladies were wanting to have done, and sent 3 artists Allison, Kim, and Laura. They arrived to the hotel on time. Just a comment about each... Laura did my hair and I have never looked and felt so beautiful. She listened to me about what I wanted, about how my hair doesn't hold curl, and how I love texture and braids. I wish I could post a picture because she produced above and beyond what I thought was possible! The other 11 ladies were ALL ecstatic about the way their hair turned out too. My maid of honor has been in quite a few weddings and she said this was the best do she has gotten; never has she shown a picture of a hair style and had it turn out exactly as shown, thanks to Kim. My friend Megan has a lot of incredibly thick hair and Allison was able to create such an awesome look for her that she is looking to have Allison do hair for her wedding. Laura, Kim, and Allison finished ahead of schedule too. It was nice to have that extra time to relax and get ready. Our hair lasted all day and long into the night/early morning. Thank you all for your handwork and doing a fantastic job!

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

AMAZING!
    Jay and her team did a fantastic job - each and every one of my bridesmaids told me that their hair and makeup looked incredible. We tend to be a crew who's not super into getting done up, and some of the girls were worried about having "prom hair" or unnatural makeup. But not a single person was dissatisfied. In fact, quite the opposite. In addition to making us all look and feel beautiful, they are super friendly and efficient! We had a rough start because one of my bridesmaids was super late, and we couldn't get a hold of her. But they were able to make up that time, and we were all out the door right on schedule. Great hair, great makeup, great ladies! Highly recommend!

Sue · Married on 09/04/2015

I was so grateful that I chose Blush to handle hair & make-up for me and my bridal party for my recent wedding. Everything came out beautifully! I looked like the best version of myself, which is exactly what I wanted! Blush completed a full trial for me in advance of my wedding with no pressure to book. This was so helpful and reassuring! We used Jay Davis and Jess for make-up, and Kim and Laura for hair. I continue to use Kim for all of my usual hair coloring and styling needs! My bridal party, grandmother and mother were all 100% pleased with their looks. I would recommend Blush for any freelance hair and/or make-up needs!

Blush Freelance FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

• Michael's Photography
    Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

We highly reccomend Blush to any bride looking for a professional & talented make-up artist. They are great & the bride is always looks beautiful for her wedding day!

• 40 South Main Street Morrisville, PA 19067 See on map